- final chapter -

Y/N's POV

That night everyone was so happy for me and Hyunjin. We had a little celebration by watching movies and falling asleep on the couches.

The next week I was pushing myself in training and JYP gave me my first few tracks which I would debut with.

After two months, it was revealed that I would be debuting. My profile was released and a lot of people were excited for my debut.

Another month later. I officially debuted and performed on stage for the first time. My songs were a massive success and Stray Kids were so proud of me.

Through my promotions I received two wins which I was over the moon about.

Three months later, Stray Kids were going on a world tour. I was chosen to be their supporting act.

Eight months later, the tour had just finished. Pictures of me and Hyunjin around the world together came out and dating rumours began. Everyone was scared, including the both of us.

Two days later, JYP confirmed our relationship and most people were really supportive! I was overwhelmed and excited to share pictures of us with fans.

The next month I had a successful comeback! Hyunjin featured on one of my songs which we performed together a couple times on shows.

Four months later, Stray Kids had a comeback which I was featured in. Again, fans were really happy to have this content, and so were we.

Three months later JYP wanted me, Felix and Chan to go to Australia for a week and record vlogs. I missed Hyunjin so much but we had a lot of fun and our vlogs were a success.

Two months later I was chosen to be a host on After School Club for a while, it was an amazing experience and I was really happy to have done it.

Fast forward another year, Stray Kids and I have had a couple more comebacks each, and we've both been so so successful. We've won so many awards and have beautiful growing fanbases which we couldn't be more thankful for.

It's been three years since Hyunjin asked me to be his, and on that exact day he took me close to the same bridge. He smiled at me before helping to replace those bad memories once more, this time by getting on one knee and asking me to marry him. I accepted with tears in my eyes and Stray Kids ran in and hugged us. We were so so happy and nothing has changed that.

~~~~~~~

i feel like this was a really bad ending but honestly i had no idea where this was going anymore

i hope you guys enjoyed! please look at my other stories if you did and dont forget to vote because id really appreciate that :)

thank you, your author <3