obediance

set in outpost three, michael has his short hair because i said so. <3 .

*・゜゚・*:....:*'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

"Mr.Langdon wishes to see you in his office,
y/n." Mallory spoke aloud so the whole living room could hear her. Coco shot me a look, a smirk forming on her powdered face. "Daddy's calling." She joked, Gallant laughing with her. I rolled my eyes and stood from the sofa, shaking my head at the pair. "Thank you Mallory." I smiled gently and left the room, walking to Mr.Langdon's' office.

I knocked on the door, and of course he answered immediately. "Come inside." He ordered; the door swinging open. He was sat behind his desk, hands in a ball on his lap. The door slammed shut behind me and I jumped; he was mad about something. Anger and Michael had never been a good mix.

"Come here." He commanded; maintaining eye contact all the while. An ache raised in my chest and spread throughout; hot and overwhelming. "M-Michael,"

"Mr. Langdon, i think you mean. Here, now!" He raised his voice at me, slamming a fist on his desk. I approached him slowly, walking around the desk to stand beside him.
"On your knees." He said, and i obeyed. He turned in his chair to face me and cupped my face in his hands, smirking to me.
" I saw you last night, pleasuring yourself like a dirty little slut."

oh no

"Mr. Langdon I,"
" You have no business touching what belongs to me."

My stomach knotted, already close to orgasm just from his touch on my jaw and his dirty words. He raised an eyebrow, as usual aware of everything that I was thinking and feeling.
" You fucking dare cum." He threatened, tightening his grip on my jaw. Him telling me not to made me want to more, and I almost did, but then he lifted me up roughly onto his lap. "Cum and this will last much longer than it has to."
this?
Him taunting me? Bearable.

"Are you still my good girl?" He asked with a sudden innocent tone. I nodded, pouting ever so slightly, "Of course I am sir, promise!"
He smiled slightly satisfied. "Prove it to me, open your mouth."

I did so. He raised his large hand and placed two fingers on my bottom lip, pushing them into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. He took them out, and pushed them back in, teasing my throat at an increasingly rough pace. I salivated all over his fingers, he was practically ramming them down my throat; but I refused to gag. He pulled them out and saliva followed, dripping down my chin and onto my clothed chest.
"Messy girl." He tutted and wiped my chin with the handkerchief that was placed on his desk.

"Stand and take off your clothes. Strip completely."

I did so, pulling off my victorian style dress and undergarments. I pulled of my underwear and covered my parts with my hands, he stood up quickly and grabbed both of my wrists roughly; pushing my arms down to my sides.
" Don't hide what is mine." He shook his head and trailed his fingers along my collarbone, down my chest and to my breasts. He swatted one gently, pinching the other ones nipple; I let out a breathy gasp from the stinging sensation that he mused at. One thing i was certain about Michael was his sadism.

He leaned his head down and bit my left breast gently, sucking to give me a hickey. "mine, mine, mine." He hummed to himself. He suddenly stood upright, towering over me, he grabbed my throat and squeezed aggressively.
I would've moaned then and there if I was able.
He let go after a moment and kissed me, finally, his tongue conquering my mouth. He bit my lip as he pulled away, his eyes darkening.

"lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs."
spread my legs?? He knew how to embarrass me, that was certain.
I spread my legs apart ever so slightly and he furrowed his brows to tell me to do it further. I did so. He still wasn't satisfied, he took the couple steps to the bed and placed his large hands on my inner thighs causing me to gasp, pushing them as far apart as they would go without mercy. "good, now spread yourself, spread yourself so I can see what is mine."

I blushed a hundred different shades of red, too afraid to not obey. He nodded at my obedience and took a finger to my clit, sliding it from there down to my core in one swift motion- I shuddered and whines as he pulled away. "Pleasure yourself like you did last night, show me how much of a good girl you are by repenting for your sins."
"Please don't make me do this." I begged, tears forming in my eyes. He slapped my pussy, hard and without mercy. I cried out in ecstasy, begging for his touch.

"If you do a good enough job you'll get my touch, sweet angel."

I rubbed my clit slowly, putting one finger inside myself and pumping gently. I whined quietly wanting more, wanting more of Michael. "please please please," I begged and begged. He tutted again. "three fingers. rub faster- as fast as you can and then you'll get what you want."

I inserted another finger, then another, whining out from the slight stinging sensation. The most I'd ever had inside of me was three of Michaels' fingers; and that was practically unbearable. He must have a thing for virgins, because he refused to ever take it from me.
He would never explain himself except from "I'll ruin you." and " It will be too much."
I went faster and faster, wanting Michael.

"Can I,"
"No. Absolutely not, you only cum on my fingers and nothing else."
"What about your cock? Can i please cum on your cock? pleaaasseee?"

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my wrists away from myself, lifting me to sit on the side of the bed. "You know we can't."
"Why not? Please, I want you so much Mr. Langdon!"
His lips parted and he weakened slightly at that. "I could kill you. Leave you immobile. I'm the fucking antichrist, the last time I fucked a girl she died from blood loss."

I kissed his jaw softly and whined into his ear "I trust you, please please please,"
He picked me up and put me onto his lap, shaking his head gently. "You have no idea how much I want to ram myself inside of you and destroy you; but I care about you too much to risk that."
" It's worth the fucking risk Michael!"
" Mind your language, you brat. God you're so needy, tell me what you want, tell me."

I smiled a little, "I want you to fuck me."
He shook his head, "beg."

I got onto my knees before him, kissing my way from his calves making my way up to his thighs. "Please Please Please can you fuck me please Mr. Langdon? It's all I want, I promise i'll be a good girl!" I reached his crotch and gave it a small kiss; feeling the hardness. He was certainly big.

"Lay on your back on the bed, my angel."
I laid in anticipation, my pussy throbbing from
the lack of contact.
He unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down to his thighs, his boxers soon following. His large cock sprung out, saying it's hello.
Michael put a finger inside of me, then two, pumping fast and peppering my clit with kisses. He lined his tip with my core, looking down at me intently. "Are you sure you're okay with this? That you want this?"
" Please ruin me sir," I begged and let a tear fall from my eyes.
He put in his tip, slowly inserting yourself into me.

I whined out in pain, crying softly. He kissed my nose gently and whispering things i'd never expect to hear him say.
"You're such a good girl, such a good girl for me."
" So lovely, so dainty."
" You're so perfect."

He sped up as the pain decreased, he lifted my legs up and held them in place with dominating hands. He was thrusting fast and deep, I was whining and holding back moans as he deeply kissed me, rubbing my clit and thrusting.

"daddy!"

He went much much faster and harder, One hand wrapping around my throat. It was all too much; I came so many times I couldn't count.
Just at the peak of his speed he pulled out, "open your mouth angel." He ordered, his cum filling my mouth. "Swallow like a good girl."
He tasted salty but not bad.

"That was so good!" I whispered in exhaustion. "Michael you're so perfect," I kissed his hand and chest, sitting on his bare lap and resting my face in the crook of his neck.
"I love you Y/N, my angel, get some sleep."

"I'll always love you Michael."