Midnight Blankets (Dark x Reader)

———-
         Tucking my knees into my chest, cold air blankets over me. I shiver in disgust. The tall brown door creaks. I groan loudly. "Baby?" A deep voice spoke, making my whole body shiver. I roll over facing the voice. There he sits. The man I love. His chiseled features. His raven black hair. His dark colored eyes that pull you in at ever glance. "Are you okay, Love?" He places his large hands on my sides, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms and legs around him. "I'm cold, Dark..." He hums lowly and lays down. He wraps his strong arms around me, blanketing me in his warmth. Still clenched tightly onto him, I kiss his pale neck. He lets out a low chuckle and pulls the mountains of blankets placed on the bed over us. I hide my face into his neck, earning a smile from him. "What are you doing, Kitten?" He speaks, his voice vibrating throughout my entire body. My cheeks heat up as I look into his dark eyes. "N-Nothing!" I responded covering my face. He removes my hands his his own warm ones and kisses my cheek softly before pulling away. "I love you, (Y/N)" he stares into my (E/C) eyes. I blink a few times before answering "I love you too, Dark"
———-
And that is the official first one-shot of the book! I hope you all enjoyed reading. Remember to leave your requests so I can make them for you! 💕