Arc 1 | Chapter 1

Arc 1: The President’s Unfaithful Lover

Su Yang observed the man in front of him, secretly blowing a whistle, it’s a nice view. Wide shoulders and slender legs, pectoral muscle, the ABS, the two biceps. A fine specimen. The only benefit he can get from this ridiculous task.

He showed a weak smile and whispered, “You don’t want to know why would I do this?”

The boy’s voice was childish, the corners of his mouth gently hook up a smile, it seemed helpless and with some irony.

The handsome man’s forehead appeared blue veins, indicating his anger.

He gnashed his teeth and said, “You said you are with me then you go with other men, for what.

Su Yang thought, for what, of course, its because he can’t endure the loneliness ah.

This time, the slag that needs cleansing is named Su Yao, a real sized bottom wench. The type that needs three meals a day, young and beautiful, with a gentle and wealthy president as a boyfriend.

Unfortunately, the other party is a bonafide sex. Cold and tasteless. Unable to satisfy his hunger and thirst for desire, so he decided to climb the wall decisively.

However, he was courageous after all, as a first timer in terms of organizing a crime, it wasn’t long before the evidence was found out and thus was arrested. After that, Su Yang came through facing this current situation.

At this moment, Su Yang’s face is calm as there is no such thing as being a traitor. A husband’s kinky thoughts, there is no way you can help him forfeit the habit, there is no love between them after all.

“Why don’t you just let me put my clothes on and talk about it someplace else?” he said.

This is the bathroom ah, my butts going cold.

He couldn’t help but be grateful to this president because if he came in later, he would be xxx by that man and the difficulty of the task would have to be upgraded.

Because according to his speculation, this president has a severe case of mysophobia, a vain attempt to climb the wall that resulted in failure is still better than a successful one.

The president looked at his pale face and finally slowly loosened his hand.

Su Yang thanked him with a smile, looked at the hanger next with a glance, and then froze.

The president looked over with his eyes and saw the other person inside the room.

Su Yang took a deep breath, darkly scolding this motherf***er in his head, he hurriedly changed. Pants were discarded and instead used a bathrobe to cover, then the president dragged him out. Even the other person’s face was not seen.

When he walked out of the hotel door, Su Yang was shivering by the cold wind at night.

It’s not really cold, just that the clothes he is wearing has some air leakage making his body chill.

And this bathrobe outside is also very loose, not to mention how big the neckline is, not to mention the length, the original height of 172 cm is just over his hips! The calves and even the thighs are exposed, very windowed, cheap, fresh, shameful!!