Chapter 2

Su Yang is very fond of his reputation. This is related to his childhood environment. His parents are actors. As their son, he has learned to perform in front of people since he was a child. He always showed generosity and behaved decently, pleasing other people.

It became a habit, although he knows that he is not as good as other people think, he became accustomed to being loved and praised, so he tries his best to maintain a good image, even if it takes a lot of hard work.

He once suspected that as the reason why this broken system chose him for this, because he could not endure others trampling on his dignity, could not endure being abused and despised, even a speck of stain is not allowed. So he will do his best to cleanse this bodies reputation white.

But at this moment, he is facing a major challenge.

Just two minutes ago, he met a vicious president who adds salt to the wounds and was thrown by him on the road.

Two minutes later, he received a reminder from the system that the paparazzi is moving towards him. They will take photos of him standing in front of a certain famous love hotel. In a drag, naked and revealing two slender legs. Indecent.

Just thinking about it makes his scalp numb!

But it’s obviously too late to run. Think about it, he is wearing a drag and running in front. More than a dozen reporters who are holding cameras are chasing after him. Don’t mention the consequences it’ll have on his image inside the city. Once they are photographed, he won’t be able to wash his reputation clean in the whole Pacific Ocean.

Su Yang quietly stood in the cold and chilly wind, sighed deeply, now there is only one way to save this situation.

Fu Zhou, you are not benevolent, then don’t blame me for being unjust.

……

After being tossed for most of the night, Su Yang was finally sent back to his kennel by a good reporter.

Saying its a kennel is not insulting Su Yao, it’s simply insulting the dog.

Su Yao’s parents died early, only leaving this spacious apartment. He didn’t come back after hooking up with Fu Zhou. This place was idle for half a year.

The smell of takeout filled the room, the bed is full of damp mold, there is no place on the ground to sit, even the balcony is full of trash, no different than a heap of garbage. Don’t mention sleeping here for a night, even finding a place to sleep for one night is unattainable.

Su Yang fell in despair, the clothes, money and mobile phone were all left in the hotel. He had to go back tomorrow morning to take it back. He is now poor and doesn’t even have the money to pay the housekeeping.

He didn’t worry about that traitor. The husband gave him things is just a trick. That man had a family and children. He just wanted to find a man to taste their flesh. Su Yao cleaned his body. Took a look at himself again, still a stranger.

He asked the system: “What is the name of that person who brought those reporters.”

A red dialog pops up immediately: whether to consume 50 experience value to purchase this information.