Chapter 3

Q: Why did Fu Zhou have a crush on Su Yao?

A: Because he thinks the child and him are destined.

So who is Fu Zhou?

In the outside world, he is already a person who is at the top of his career. A winner at the peak of life. In the eyes of his parents and sister, he is a caring son and younger brother. In the eyes of the outsiders, he is a gentle and thoughtful person, the dream lover.

A person admired by many, that’s him, Fu Zhou.

Such a man invites envy and hatred. A person that only exists in an idol drama and romance novels, a person that men and woman would kill for. Suitable for all ages!

Of course, such a perfect man also has unspeakable distress, yes, he is… No way!

From young, he came into contact with this knowledge giving him enlightenment, sadly he discovered that he can’t, get it up! It can be said that he was deeply depressed, terrible, it hurts, and then everything became dull!!

He already consulted the doctors, both physically and psychologically. It’s no use after years of treatment.

Although the heart is hungry. Thirsty, but if the hardware does not cooperate, there is nothing he can do. This body packing eight-pack abs, abdominal muscles, exuding sexiness. But it simply causes him sadness.

But this kind of distress must not be known to others, it is related to the dignity of men, even if it is his biological parent, it is safer to just carry it to the grave.

In order to conceal his hidden ailments, he learned to disguise and walk away from the desire and towards abstinence. His relationship with his partner is pure, limited to holding hands and hugs. If the other party takes it too far, he will decisively put it to stop, resolutely not leaving any possibility of exposure.

Mr. Fu has lived through such a tragic life for more than 20 years. Really exhausting.

When he was almost thirty years old. He met Su Yao right at the time when he wanted to settle down.

The two met in a remote coffee shop. Su Yao dropped out of school because he had no money. He was wearing a white uniform and the two looked at each other. Then the child blushed, looking fresh and innocent.

What Fu Zhou thought at that time was: An innocent child, it’s really rare to find one, being gay can help him conceal his secret too. Look at him blush by just holding his hands, claiming him wouldn’t take much effort.

But Su Yao was actually thinking: This gentleman seems rich and powerful! Is he easy to scam?

Although the brain waves ran off, Fu Zhou did not know, he just felt that his late spring has come.

In his eyes, Su Yao is like a clean little white rabbit, a small bottom that needs to be led by the hand, definitely pure in the heart like an innocent virgin. The twp can have a platonic relationship and then be together until old age, a really good idea.

With this kind of mentality, they were in a relationship for more than half a year, Fu Zhou was extremely satisfied with this little lover who is obedient.

Unfortunately, he did not expect that this little white lotus is just a fraud, hidden inside is a hungry, thirsty and slutty, cannot bear the loneliness thus giving him the green hat.