Chapter 5

As Su Yang wasn’t able to die, he bore through the process of drinking the bowl of ginger tea. The strange spicy feeling lingered on his throat, and wouldn’t go away for some time.

As a picky eater from childhood to adulthood, he finally realized how superficial he was in the past, can carrots be called unpalatable, can celery be called unpalatable? Those were all blown away by these ginger tea until there was nothing left.

He prayed silently: Lord as long as you let me go back, I promise to eat meat and vegetable, balanced diet, I will not be picky anymore and will not waste food.

Fu Zhou inspected the bowl and nodded with satisfaction: “Well done.”

Su Yang’s limp body that was lying on the table, complained: “If you want to kill me, just say so, I promise I won’t resist.”

Fu Zhou peeled a piece of toffee into his mouth, his smile was like a spring breeze. He could be described as gentle.

“It’s not so serious as you think, but it is a rumor that has infringed on my personal reputation, resulting the group’s stock market to fall into turmoil, losing billion’s overnight. I already helped you consult a lawyer, ten years in prison isn’t that bad. ”

“…” Su Yang swallowed his saliva, said: “Fu Zhou, I may not know much but don’t lie to me, this morning all relevant reports were withdrawn, those online videos were also deleted overnight. The entire process was clean and the follow-up impact should be small.”

“It was deleted but everyone felt that I was trying to cover up the truth. Today, within one day, the companies headquarters received no less than 20 calls. The sales department called and told me that as long as there is a solution there might still be hope, thousands and thousands of money, no less, were wasted.”

“…………”

I want to laugh but must endure!!

Fu Zhou walked up to him and bend down. His body and eyes looking at each other, the distance too close that they were almost touching each other’s nose. Su Yang couldn’t read the other’s expression. He could only speculate that the other party is not happy.

His mouth filled with toffee vaguely spoke:

“Fu Zhou, this is actually a misunderstanding. Really, I didn’t mean to hurt your reputation. I just had too many things happened to me last night. I suffered a major blow. I wasn’t thinking right. I am willing to help you clarify this misunderstanding.”

Although clarification is useless, he secretly added it.

Fu Zhou, of course, understands that even if he now publishes the certificate from the hospital and explain that he does not have any hidden problem, the public won’t believe it, they’ll think he paid the hospital to write a fake confirmation. Some people will only see what they want to see. What’s the point of the truth? Unimportant.

What famed young talent, what B cities richest young man, he’s just an inhuman waste. Is what they want to dwell in. They want to see others fall from glory, this is their purpose.

If it wasn’t for yesterdays event, Fu Zhou would have already killed Su Yao. No one can accept the secret that he has carefully guarded for more than ten years. It is why it’s easy to publicize. This is where men’s inferiority originates from the most. It is where their bottom line lies.