Chapter 6

Su Yang felt so stupid that he cried on the spot. How come the test results ended badly, it’s like pulling a hair out of the tiger’s head.

Well, it turns out the president is not an M but it is possible that because of his actions, it turned him into an S QAQ.

Su Yang always believed that his IQ and EQ are generally higher than average. His greatest advantage is being well liked, that is, being good at catering to other people’s preferences.

But the question is, this whimsical president, what is his preference, why can’t he guess it!!

Still stunned in front of the bathroom door, Fu Zhou came out and saw this pitiful appearance. While in the bathroom, his anger was mostly half gone. Now seeing him like this, the other half of it was slowly fading.

Fu Zhou stretched his foot and kicked him. Startled, Su Yang thought about what he wanted to do to him. He suddenly said: “Hero wait, forgive this one, I won’t dare to cause any more trouble!”

Fu Zhou was angry enough that he laugh’s. This child always had a way to anger him and then quickly extinguishes the fire, uncomfortably making him unable to attack.

“Tell me, where do you think did you do wrong?”

Su Yang immediately and honestly replied: “You gave me a chance to become a new person but I didn’t cherish it. Instead, I started a fight with you. My nature is extremely bad, my character is very bad. Please forgive me this once, I really don’t dare anymore!”

Fu Zhou crossed his arms over his chest and looked at him with interest. He blinked: “You have thoroughly reflected, I just don’t know if you’re heart has any repentance.”

“It has, it definitely has!” Su Yang said: “From now on, I am your servant. I will maintain your image of tall and lofty in front of the media, never disgracing your company!”

Fu Zhou was satisfied with this result but he did not dare to take this boy lightly.

He will be arrogant for a while, rebellious and impulsive, then he becomes well behaved and obedient the next, like a split personality. He has always regarded unpredictable people with caution.

What he didn’t know was, Su Yang made all those changes to cater to his preferences, but he often fails to find the key components, so it resulted in a chain of failure.

Tasting defeat, Su Yang didn’t feel all that depressed, after all, it was just a day’s worth, there is still the days from now on. Since they are living together, it wouldn’t be too difficult to find out the other’s temperament.

With the supervision of Fu Zhou, he ate a whole bowl of white rice porridge and drank another fever medicine, then went to bed.

**Silently thinking about how the president is such a good person, as such he rather not lie too much in the future.

**Silently contemplating if the president prefers a good and honest person, as such he rather not lie too much in the future.

The once dead system suddenly informed him:

“All you have to do is baptize the host body white and make him into a perfect man.”