Chapter 7

Su Yang’s was satisfied with his campus life, though because of Fu Zhou, who brings in bad luck, people started taking notice of him, it’s not like they know any of those inside stories. They only heard that his boyfriend is president Fu Zhou when he was shooting for the movie, the crew became very friendly.

He likes this kind of dull life, although the course is a bit difficult, nevertheless he can still keep up with this progress. He also joined a pop music club. When not in class, he goes to the club to play drums and guitar. His days are quite nourishing.

Although this schedule means he spent less time with Fu Zhou.

He is satisfied… but the system is not, Fu Zhou even more so.

Of course, Fu Zhou is not satisfied. He has a busy daytime work. He only has time to ‘cultivate feelings’ with Su Yang at night. But as if he gained a one of a kind illness, this kid suddenly started learning and participating in community services. Often staying outside with this people past dinner time.

It’s impossible for him to talk to this kid in the middle of the night, without sounding a bit different.

But not attacking doesn’t mean he intends to keep enduring, he’s just waiting for an opportunity.

……

The club that Su Yang joined was very special. Although he has never seen this mysterious president, the vice president became the backbone of the club, he arranges the club activities in an orderly manner, and regularly held underground performances, which were very popular in the school.

Many of the instruments here are not in R galaxy. Su Yang took an interest in learning how to play them very quickly. Often a musical instrument is thrown at him for two days, then changing to another one after making him a target of ridicule by the clubs predecessors, thinking how he didn’t learn anything.

Su Yang did not explain himself, just continues to do what he is doing.

Today was another performance. Su Yang is only a spectator as a new member. After everything is over, he will help clean up the equipment and the venue but this time, an accident occurred.

The bass player encountered a car accident on the way, his left hand was broken, it’ll be difficult for him to play.

The bass player plays for the bass and rhythm section, he is the base part of the group, many people will ignore the role of the bass player, and even ignores the need for one when in fact, the bass player controls the entire band’s movement, the rhythm of the music is very important, otherwise why does people say the bass is a band’s soul.

A good bass player is extremely rare. Most people here only have a bit of superficial knowledge but those will not be of use at all. the entire rehearsal room falls silent.

Vice president Qin Yuan said: “Don’t panic, the president just came back to school to do something today, I’ll ask him for help.” Then he hurriedly went out to call.

Su Yang curiously said: “Originally, our group also has a president ah, but how come I have not seen him”

The people who saw him being so heartlessly calm, become anxious to kick him out.

A person who wasn’t angry answered: “Our president is named Wen Xuning.”

Wen Xuning… Sounds familiar.