Chapter 9

Su Yang said sincerely: “Mr. Fu, you really rich ah!”

Fu Zhou laughed before turning around to switch on the lights. He said: “It was originally a real estate developed by Fu, as a spare house.”

The lights were dazzling a bit, Su Yang raised his hands to cover his eyes and whispered: “How many of your people did you bring, like those big black man that brought me here last time, are they on stationed each floor?”

Fu Zhou poured a cup of warm water and handed it to him, with a slight smile: “Why, did it give you a psychological shadow? There are only a few of them, above and below, just in case, don’t think too much.”

Su Yang cutely nodded but his heart is getting more restless, why do businessman need so many bodyguards? So very strange ma!

However, in the end, he did not ask these embarrassing words directly, sipping tea on one side, quietly looking at Fu Zhou, wearing casual clothes, hair slanted to the corner, eyebrows gentle as his smile. No matter how you look, this person is clearly pure and harmless.

Although at first he was compelled to leave, the other only verbally threatened him and didn’t harm physically. When he was sick, he also gave him medicines. Like that ginger soup… Well, although it was hard to drink, it is good for his health. Really shouldn’t have ‘gauge the heart of a gentleman with one’s own mean measure.*’

Thinking about it, he decided to throw away his suspicions to the back of his mind, took the guitar out of his bag, sat on the couch and set on adjusting the tone a bit then asked:

“Does Mr. Fu have any songs that he wants to hear?”

“You choose, I don’t have any preferences.”

Fu Zhou calmly sat down in front of him, looking at Su Yang’s serious look, somehow made him unable to restrain a smile, he never actually listened to pop music, he just want to tease Su Yang, see how many songs he learned in that kind of childish club.

Su Yang pondered for a bit, then slowly plucked the strings, a gentle rhythm flowing from his fingertips:

That afternoon, the sun was just right

The weeping willows on the corner of the street

Birds singing all over the place

Right there, under the willow tree

ta, ta, ta~~

You come to the coffee shop

The aroma of cocoa

The softness of the cake

You only ordered a cup of black coffee

The black coffee that I hate the most

Sweet smelling but very bitter

Don’t know why

ta, ta, ta, ta, ta~~

One look

And it took my breath away

Lost in my mind

Embarrassed at being seen by you