Chapter 10

How thirsty and hungry is a man who has been abstaining himself for 30 years? For the first time, Su Yang was enlightened.

If he had known earlier that he is also a virgin, he would have lured him using his body as a bait, it’ll only be a bit of a loss.

Seeing as the progress stopped, Su Yang pretended to be shy then leisurely opened his wardrobe, took a white wide-sleeved shirt and put it on.

His actions aren’t slow but his posture and angle are very sloppy, seemingly inadvertently swaying femininely. In Fu Zhou’s eyes. It is no different than a woman’s figure.

His body is absolutely beautiful, slim waits, slender legs, rounded hips, skin fair and tender, transparent like water. The 19-year-old boy is covered with youthfulness, like the buds of the early spring, that gives off fresh air.

This freshness, at the moment, is mixed with a hint of sexiness. Not too charming but is elegant, like a noble aristocrat. Although he is naked, his body gives off a sense of elegance and tranquillity that he takes for granted.

Fu Zhou looked at his slightly swaying hips and felt the heat rushing towards his lower body.

He thought that after having known how other people can be, although his figure isn’t that good, because of his position in the business world, his friends are definitely not that normal. For so many years, he has only met one he considers special.

Thinking like so, he suddenly had the thought that maybe it wasn’t that he has a problem, he just hasn’t met his other half, but now he finally met him.

Once upon a time, Su Yao was just someone he wanted to use to settle down with. In the case of Su Yang, he is someone he has grown an unprecedented attachment to. Su Yao is someone that can be replaced but Su Yang is not.

This boy is irreplaceable.

Fu Zhou, who closed his eyes, asked in a hoarse voice: “You don’t wear clothes after taking a bath, do you?

Su Yang pulled the long shirt to cover his two mounds, his face innocent.

“Yeah, I’m usually naked. I didn’t think that Mr. Fu will come by my room this late.”

Fu Zhou suddenly remembered what he was here for, he handed over a photo, still not daring to look at Su Yang’s body.

“I found it on the couch, is it yours?”

It was the picture that Wen Xiuning gave to Su Yang, the signature photo, it probably fell out of the bag when he was taking out the guitar, he hurriedly took the photo, gratefully:

“It’s mine, losing such an important thing, I was too careless, sorry for the trouble, Mr. Fu.”

Fu Zhou looked at his bright smile, he suddenly felt irritated, he frowned: “Do you like Wen Xiuning?”

Su Yang dazedly shook his head: “I only like his acting character, Yu Zican. He is also a good upperclassman but not enough for me to admire him.”

Fu Zhou’s expression relaxed, then hooked his lips in a smile: “If you liked the ‘Undead’ series so much, I can buy the fifth part and let you choose a role.”