Chapter 11

Su Yang was punched two times, one on the stomach and one on his cheek making him dizzy, he didn’t resist as he was stuffed into the humble silver-gray van.

He didn’t know how long before he was dragged out of the car and placed into an empty room, he can clearly hear the sounds of footsteps.

“Auntie, Fu Jie, I got Su Yao for you.” Sang Yuan said one can easily hear the sounds of flattery in his voice.

A gorgeous voice of a female leisurely replied: “Well, you’ve worked hard.”

The tone, full of indifference and alienation, demanding respect like a “Queen”.

The two whispered with each other, Su Yang was patiently listening, the bag on his head was suddenly pulled, he narrowed his eyes uncomfortable, when he saw the situation in front of him, he immediately figured out everything.

In addition to Sang Yuan, there are two familiar women.

A young and gentle appearance but has an imposing manner, at first glance, you can tell that she’s not a good person, the other women look to be already on her late 50’s, dressed luxuriously but is old fashioned and strict, like the reincarnation of Empress Dowager.

These two people are Fu Zhou’s sister and mother, in the original owner’s memories, he saw them as a source of his nightmares.

He licked the wounds on the corner of his lips, the coppery taste spread in his mouth. So Sang Yuan had the courage to kidnap him in front of his apartment because he had the Old lady Fu and Miss Fu as his backing ah.

Fu Ya glanced at Su Yang’s swollen cheek, suddenly her brows knit in worry and scolded: “Who told you to lay your hands on him!”

Sang Yuan’s expression changed slightly, explained: “Fu Jie, this kid was hollering in the middle of the road, so I gave him a little lesson.”

“Lesson?” Fu Ya smiled contemptuously and said: “He’s our Azhou’s property, when did it occur to you that you can teach him a lesson? Who do you think you are? Who gave you the authority!”

Sang Yuan pressed his lips in a thin line but he dared not retort, it’s not wise to provoke these two women, not to mention his longtime secret crush with Fu Zhou, in order to enter the Fu Jia(family), he had to endure his hatred.

Mrs. Fu narrowed her eyes and said: “Alright, it was just one punch, a dozen more won’t make a difference, he’s just a toy that can’t be used, I hope you won’t blame Xiao Yuan?”

Fu Ya turned to sit on the sofa, picked up a delicate cup and sipped it in her small mouth, her movements befitting her stature as a well-bred young lady from a prestigious family.

She faintly said: “I don’t care, anyway, if Azhoubecame upset, you are on your own.”

Old lady Fu’s expression changed, she said: “See if he dare’s! I will see to it, whether his baby is more important than his mother who raised him!”

Fu Ya put down her cup and gave a sigh of relief, consoled: “You also said that he is just a toy without any worth. What use do we have for him then, just give him a few words, to make him leave Azhou.