Chapter 12

Su Yang who was held tightly by the strong arms of the president is currently suffering from suffocation which made it hard to think things through.

Which made him think that he is in some kind of hallucination caused by extreme hypoxia.

Terminate the contract?! What kind of joke is this?!

Is this person really Fu Zhou? Fu Zhou, the person who disliked him more than anyone else and is someone whom one can’t easily comprehend. He even told him in a remorseful tone how he regretted his actions? Clearly, 80% of this world is going crazy!

He pushed Fu Zhou’s chest hard and was able to get away to inhale oxygen into his lungs but before he can even complete a cycle of breath, he was once again pulled into an even tighter hold courtesy of the president.

—— My lungs, heart, and liver can’t take it anymore QAQ

Fu Zhou tightly held him in his arms, countless emotions flashed through his eyes until it finally compounded into as one, warmth.

“After hearing your sing, in fact, when I was convinced about letting you go, it isn’t fair for you to stay but then I saw your body…” he suddenly lowered his voice and said: “I just want you to know, I probably like you, so I won’t let you go.”

Listening to this dubious explanation, the corners of Su Yang’s mouth can’t help twitching. Ya! Are you sure it wasn’t because of your lower bodies reaction? Lured by temptation. Aren’t you just confused?!

Fu Zhou is still sighing remorsefully: “I know this is me being ridiculous. The person who yelled at you was me. The person who was reluctant in accepting you was also me. I have lived for so many years, but this is the first time I felt something in my heart. Give me another chance to right my wrongs…”

Ok, good, but can you first let me go?

Fu Zhou spoke again: “If you won’t talk, I will take it as you’ve agreed.”

Su Yang: “…”

I’m currently incapable of chatting leisurely with you!

Fu Zhou finally loosened his shackles and held his cheeks and gave him two kisses. His eyes filled with gentle smiles, a completely different kind of gentleness, this kind of expression was poles apart from how he was before. Hitting Su Yang right in the heart. (T/N: Kokoro!)

Hey, too much beauty on one man is considered a foul! (T/N: bishounen!)

Worrying on his lips, he said: “Please consider your decision more carefully, I don’t want to be dumped by you a second time.”

Fu Zhou looked at his eyes with resolution, solemnly saying: “No, I have never been more clear on what I want. Su Yao… maybe I shouldn’t call you Su Yao, although I don’t have any clue on what happened to you, I do know that the person I want to be with is the one currently in front of me, so…”

Shouldn’t call him Su Yao?? What the hell is this, this, what does that mean!!

Su Yang was tense as he meekly asked: “So…?”

Fu Zhou slid his fingers on his adam apples then laughed: “As long as you are you, everything will be fine, otherwise, I don’t know what I’ll do if you’re gone. You only have to keep staying by my side.”