Chapter 13

Ever since their relationship was established again, Su Yang found that Fu Zhou became more and more shameless, the gentle, elegant and honest man from before seemed to have disappeared overnight.

Of course, he still maintains the well-dressed, social elite image in public but there is that subtle change with the way he carries himself. He will touch and hug him when no ones watching, Su Yang is filled with dread but dares not speak it out loud.

It might also be because the progress bar’s continuous rise every day, he concluded lamely.

That’s right, it’s because of that!

November came soon, Su Yang, joined the film crew with reluctant eyes of Fu Zhou following him.

The movie was a popular teenage, high school story. Although there isn’t any complex love triangle or adolescent girl abortion and other mad settings, there is still the ‘broke up because of misunderstandings’ and studying abroad cliches.

Since the man is going away, who would keep the girl company? Of course, it has to be a man, Su Yang’s role is this 10, 000 years spare – the second male lead!

Have to say, Fu Zhou really picked a good script. For a newbie, it’s good if the character they portray is clearly described, down to what they are supposed to feel so they can easily follow through with their actions. What other role sucked more than this sweetly affectionate man??  Anyway, the audience for this movie targets teenage girls, his role can probably gain a lot of fans.

And as far as character is concerned, Su Yang’s temperament which is clean and pure suits his character as an affectionate man maintaining a clean reputation, standing on the sides while quietly watching the female lead, rather than a man who turns his head in another direction. Even if his acting is poor, just his appearance alone can meet the desired conditions.

The director and screenwriter think so too, so him using the back door is actually not bad, at least there isn’t any open hostility.

Su Yang is good at grasping opportunities as they come, coupled with a flattering personality, it didn’t take long for him to mingle with the people in the set. From the director, screenwriter to the field service, everyone had a good opinion of him.

His plays aren’t many. The mission of the second male lead is to lend a helping hand whenever the female lead is frustrated or in trouble. Whenever the male lead shows up, he would quietly retreat. Sometimes his plays take up more resources.

However, the director was shocked by his acting skills. His acting urged him to give him more screen time. The purpose of this was to make his characters demise more, cough, more melancholy…

Su Yang was already packing his luggage at the hotel and was planning to go home but was interrupted by a phone call, summoning him back to the studio.

“I haven’t made my exit yet, how can I have more screen time?” (T/N: I don’t understand why that’s a problem… (@~@?))

The big brother of the set, tiredly answered: “It was Director Wang’s idea, I wanted to complain too but it is better if we just add this play than delete it. This shows that the director specifically made it for you. Quickly come so we can finish the scene layout. I’ll wait for you.”

He leisurely replied with: “Alright, I understand. I’ll be there soon.”

Su Yang hangs up, looked at someone then smiled happily: “It’s for the drama, Director Wang needed me…”