Chapter 16

Su Yang didn’t know what he is guilty of, because he clearly did nothing wrong, he is completely innocent!

However in the face of this fierce looking president, he felt particularly terrified, that’s right, especially terrified! So, he didn’t dare to mention Wen Xiuning, for fear that Fu Zhou will think up some affair between them.

Since experiencing the horror that can happen to the progress bar. He never dared taking risks.

Nowadays, his main concerns are escaping too early without changing his clothes. Just one mistake can result in thousands of retribution. The so-called ‘if the man lost his hands, then a horse will lose its hoof’, is just like this!

Pressing down his rising sense of dilemma, he pretended to be unbothered as he scrutinized his clothes, then with a look of surprise he said: “Oh, I forgot to give back the jacket borrowed from the crew, no wonder it wasn’t as cold, haha I’ll go change it back, you wait here for me.”

Fu Zhou looked at him calmly, silently speaking: “The coat on your body is a custom made by Brioni, not just anyone can buy something this expensive.”

Su Yang’s brain screamed as he unconsciously replied: “Ah… It’s like this…”

Fu Zhou slowly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and pressed on a number but paused before dialing it.

He looked at Su Yang and slowly said: “If I want to know, it will only take a few minutes for me to find out who the owner of this coat is, do you want to take the initiative to confess or do I have to check it myself?”

Su Yang: “…”

I don’t know if it’s just me, but it feels like its getting darker over here!

With a small voice, he said: “It’s from Wen Xiuning”

Although he mumbled his words, Fu Zhou can hear it clearly. This president is particularly sensitive to these three words. Remembering Wen Xiuning’s signature photo that is still lying on Su Yang’s bedside table!

Seeing this kind of potential rival made Fu Zhou constantly alert, so he never expected them to meet up! Suddenly he was consumed by anger, he can’t wait to drill into his body, making it so that he has no chance to meet next time!

His face was gloomy as he asked: “Why are Wen Xiuning’s clothes on you, was it because he came to visit your set location and saw you shivering in the cold, so he lent you his coat?”

Your talent in guessing isn’t bad! Su Yang immediately put on a timidly flattering expression: “Hubby, you’re just like a prophet, with that expression of yours, I was afraid I wouldn’t be able, to tell the truth before you make assumptions~~”

Fu Zhou sneered, if this person wasn’t Su Yang, he would have long killed them.

“Wen XIuning wasn’t part of this film. Moreover, he doesn’t have anyone close to him on the set. No matter if he went to the set you’re in, even if he really just happened to pass through, why would he take care of a small artist who has yet to make his debut!”

“… Then, why don’t you ask him, instead of me…” Su Yang weakly replied.

Fu Zhou pinched his jaw and said with a grin: “It seems I’ve been too lenient on you these past few days. I hate liars. Do you think I’m an idiot?”