420

April 20, 20XX

Bakugou Katsuki is now 25 years old.

He trudged into the apartment that he shared with his boyfriend of 8 years, Midoriya Izuku. There he sat, curled up on the couch in anticipation with a blanket wrapped around him and snacks set on the table. Katsuki insisted he had to go to work regardless of the day but Izuku decided to stay home and set up a nice and calm evening. After ditching his hero suit and changing into some loose flannel pants, Katsuki sluggishly moved towards the couch where Izuku held the blanket open with one arm. He collapsed into his boyfriend’s arms and buried his head into the shorter males shoulder.
“Long day?” Izuku wrapped more of the blanket around the blond and leaned forward to grab something off the table. Katsuki must’ve been too tired to talk since he just nodded his head and planted a gentle kiss on Izuku’s cheek.

“I know you never like making a big deal of it, but happy birthday Kacchan.” Katsuki looked up after he heard the click of a lighter to see a candle in a single cupcake. So many of their old classmates said that Izuku was way out of his league any and every chance they had.

But you know what? They were perfect for each other.