Morning Dream

Dao Ming Si is having the best dream of his life. Shancai is in his arms and he can taste her sweet breath as she exhales before he claims her lips. Their softness always surprises him, he knows her lips are soft but he is never ready for how they really feel as he kisses them. Ah Si  has never had such a vivid dream before and no one had better rouse him from this little piece of heaven, yet his unconscious mind is trying its hardest to wake him.

Ah Si curses his own mind for sabotaging him and ruining his best dream ever, but as he slowly drifts into wakefulness he realizes he can still feel lips softly caressing his. Ah Si feels light kisses falling like raindrops on his  eyes,nose, and chin as he comes fully awake and opens his eyes to find Shancai looking at him from the edge of the bed.
"Good Morning sleepyhead"
"Did you just kiss me right now?" He asks
"Eh! What kind of greeting is that? And no I didn't kiss you, pervert" she pauses a moment "Just what kind of dream where you having?"
Ignoring Shancai's question Ah Si inches closer to her and looks her straight in the eyes "You kissed me just now didn't you?" He maintains eye contact until she is the first to look away and that is her tell when she lies.

"I knew it!" He shouts then suddenly it hits him, Shancai kissed him, she had been kissing him awake and finding himself at a loss for words, he takes a chance, he reaches out and pulls her into his bed.
"What are you doing?"  She exclaims in surprise "DaoMing Si let go right now, do you know anyone can come in?" Shancai twist and turns to loosen herself from Ah Si's grip but it's no use, he has a tight hold on her and struggling is only making him smile more. Shancai lays still and gives him a stern look "Will you let go please?" But she finds that deep down she really doesn't want him to let go, she likes laying here, her head on his chest listening to his heart as it beats furiously against her ear.

Ah Si looks down at Shancai and marvels at her beauty, how can she not know what she does to him? Does she not know that kissing him like that is weakening his resolve to not ask for more? But he knows she is unaware of all this, as he looks into her eyes he can read the innocence in them and it pulls at his heart. How is it possible for his feelings to keep growing each day? To the point he finds himself loving her even more today. Will he be able to hold all this love in one single heart?

Ah Si slowly loosens his hold all the while looking into Shancai's beautiful brown eyes, he hesitates for the briefest of seconds but her gaze is now soft and accepting, so he takes another chance and slowly starts to lower his head towards her, waiting to be stopped anytime Ah Si suddenly finds himself inches away from Shancai's lips.

And just like in his dream, her breath is warm and sweet against his mouth and before she can change her mind Ah Si kisses her lips and there, their softness makes him sigh and he deepens the kiss. He brings his hand to her face and cups her cheek as he gently kisses her lower lip. Ah Si pulls back and opens his eyes to find Shancai's closed and he slips his hand behind her neck to bring her mouth up to his again, this time his lips part hers as he tentatively slips his tongue only to be met with Shancai's own.

Ah Si feels as if an electrical shock has gone off in his whole body and he pulls Shancai closer to him. He feels her hand slowly across his chest and then her fingers are in his hair and he can't think anymore.

Shancai can't exactly process what is happening all she can do is feel as her body is crushed against Ah Si. The kisses she had thoughtlessly woken him with had been just on a whim not thinking she would get caught as he sleeps like the dead. Yet now she is in his arms practically laying on top of him running her fingers through his soft thick hair as he kisses her over and over again.  Shancai pulls back and feels his hand slip from her neck back to her cheek as he softly caresses her face, his eyes never straying from hers.

"Shancai I know last night you said we'd wait five years for the next step and I'm fine with waiting because I love you so don't think I was trying to push for more just now" Ah Si watches as Shancai's eyes fill with tears and the fingers that are still softly running through his hair suddenly tug and pull his head down towards her waiting lips.