Oneshot

In school,there is a couple known for their savageness. No one can beat their savageness not even to each other.

(School's doors open)
Girl 1: Oh my ghod! The couple is here.

Boy 1: Bro they look fine as fuck.

Y/N POV
Me and my boyfriend just came in school. We heard the students talking about us already. We both smirked at what they're all saying. We went to our lockers when we saw a couple,making out infront of our lockers. I slam my hand on a locker beside them.

Girl: What the?! Stop bothering me and my boyfriend.

Y/N: Bitch please! Even my phone battery lasts longer than you're relationship.

Students: Ohhhh....

Boy: Yeah just shut up and go away.

Suga: You know I would want to punch that face of yours but that would be animal abuse.

Students: Ohhhhh... Burn...

Girl: You both- Ughhh... Let's go

We smirked while seeing the both of them leave. The bell rang and we both get our books for class.

(Time Skip: Lunch)

I got out of the classroom and to the cafeteria. I haven't seen Yoongi yet. So I thought he would be at the rooftop. I just sighed and sat alone on a table.

(Time Skip: End Of School)
All the students went home already. As I was about to leave,I heard moaning and groaning from a classroom. I opened the door and took a peek. And I saw what I wasn't expecting to see. Suga fucking another girl. I gasped loudly and they both turned to me. I was already at the point of crying. Suga was about to go and hug me,but I ran away. I just ran away until I reached home. My eyes were already swollen from crying while running. I went inside the house and saw my brother, Hoseok, sitting down,watching TV. He turned around saw me and immediately stood up.

Hoseok: What happened,Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing. Something just went to my eye.

Hoseok: You're such a bad liar. Come here and tell me what happened.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We both sat down at the couch and I told him everything. He seriously got mad but he tried to be calm. He told me to eat already since he cooked earlier. After eating,I went upstairs and cried myself to sleep.

[Next Day]
I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I just want to stay here and cry. I hate him after what happened but I still love him so much. We have been together for 5 years. FiVe FuCkInG YeArS AlReAdY. And he just cheated on me like that. Was I not enough for him?

Hoseok POV
I felt bad for Y/N. She's my sister and I should have protected her but I didn't. I'm such a bad brother. I was so lost in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Yoongi hyung. I look at him and his eyes are swollen just like Y/N's. I think he didn't really mean to cheat.

Suga: Hoseok,can I talk to Y/N,please?

Eventhough he cheated on her,he's still my hyung. I let him in and we both sat the the couch. He explained to me why he cheated on her.

Suga: I cheated on her because the girl threatened me to fuck with her or else she will kill her. The girl is also from a powerful family so I had to. If we did it,she promised me she will leave us alone.

I now understood him. I forgived him and told him he can talk to Y/N.

Hoseok: Go to her now. Just...

 Just