《 04 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Mommy?" A small voice calls. "Mommy?"

Your eyes quickly open and you rush towards Saeun's bed. Taehyung begins to wake up after no longer feeling your body resting against his.

"Oh my god." You kiss her forehead.

"Mommy, my head hurts."

"Okay, baby. I'll be right back." You look over at Taehyung and he walks towards Saeun's bed.

You exit the room and inform the desk lady your daughter was awake. She gets up from her spot and immediately looks for a doctor as you return to your daughters' side.

The doctor and a nurse walk in a few minutes after. He begins to examine her and you and Taehyung stand back.

"She woke up." You whisper to him with a smile.

"I told you she would." His arm wraps around your shoulder and he pulls you close to kiss your forehead.

"Saeun seems to be fine. No memory loss, brain damage, or anything," The doctor informs. "But she has a concussion."

"A concussion?" Taehyung asks, worry evident in his tone.

"Yes sir. Saeun should rest and restrict from any activities so she can allow her brain to recover. This means she should temporarily reduce sports, video games, TV, or too much socializing." The doctor behests.

"What about medication?" You question.

"I'll prescribe her medication for headache pain and to prevent nausea and vomiting."

"She'll be fine, right?" Taehyung looks over at his daughter that talked to the nurse.

"As long as you follow what I've told you, she'll be fine. Now if you'll excuse me." The doctor bows and you and Taehyung bow back.

The doctor and the nurse exit and you walk over to Saeun with Taehyung.

"How are you baby?" Taehyung asks Saeun as his hand rests on the top of her head.

"My head hurts and I want to go home."

"We will." You kiss her cheek and she smiles.