Prologue

"You two are so dead when I get my hands on you!" Cynthia roared running after the Weasley twins, Fred and George. They were laughing like crazy as they ran for their lives.

"What on earth is going on out here?" Molly Weasley said as she came out of the extremely tall house.

"Fred and George are at it again," Ron replied still looking at Cynthiachasing his brothers. Molly sighed before she started towards the three.

"Can'tget us," the twins taunted Cynthia, who hair was dripping with honey.

"You better hope I can't!" Cynthia hollered back.

"Thatis enough you three!" Molly yelled catching the attention of the three. "Why is it that you two boys are always causing some sort of trouble?"

"You tell us, you're our mother," Fred retorted. Molly told Cynthia to go in an get washed up before she started yelling the twin's ears off. After an hour and a half, Cynthia had finally gotten all the honey out of her hair. She walked down the stairs to see the twins sitting down listening to Molly still, which would make sense since this was the fourth time they had dump something on her head. Cynthia walked up behind the twins and look a Molly with 'can I hit them once' written on her face.

Molly nodded 'yes' and Cynthia smacked the twins in the back of the head, which caused them to lean forward and clutch their heads. The twins looked at Cynthia, who was smiling and went to say something but was cut off by an owl screech. Molly, Cynthia, and the twins looked in the direction that the screech came from only to see Errol came flying through the open window and hit his head on the side of the table.

"Bloody bird," Cynthia said as she grabbed the letters from the owl's mouth. Molly came over to Cynthia and watched as she flipped through the letters when she came across one with her name on it. Cynthia took the letter before handing the rest of them to Molly. Fred and George watched as Cynthia flipped the letter over in her hand. Just by looking at the familiar seal that she had seen on the others, knew exactly what it was. She opened the letter and read over the words allowing a smile to appear on her face.

"Looks like your in," George said. Cynthia looked up and nodded before she heard Molly call for Ron. When Ron was handed the letter he did the same thing that Cynthia had done, just a little more hyper than her.

"Well, it looks like we will be going to Diagon Alley," Molly said with a smile.