Part One

Chapter One

Tanner-----}

Tanner's POV

I walk into the club eyes searching for him that 4'9 midget called vixen how he's that short I don't know but I love it, I love manhandling him just gripping him and using him how I want.

"Looking for me."

Vixen circles around me green eyes glowing in the neon lights. "Maybe." I say looking down at him. "Mphhm want me in private or right here." "I'll take you anywhere." He stops looking up at me.

"Let's going to the back."

He takes my hand and I follow him to the private rooms. Sitting down on the booth and watching him grab the pole, his hips swinging gently.

"This how you want me." He breathes bending over and tugging his thigh-highs up a little. "You know what I want." Vixen turns to me sliding on my lap his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah I do don't I ." He giggles hair falling into his eyes. He rolls his hips grinding down on me. "Don't see a wallet." He says teasingly I laugh pulling out some fifty's and putting them in his panties. "Happy now?" He just rolls his eyes throwing his head back. "Gonna tell me your name?" I ask grabbing his hips making his movements stop.

"Vixen."

I palm his erection and his body jerks as he let's out a moan. "Tell me." I growl nipping at his neck. "Tanner." He warns I huff leaning back and letting him continue his little dance on my lap. "If you don't wanna tell me your name at least say you'll come home with me." I put some twenty's in his butt area.

"You know I'm not allowed to go home with customers." "Ah a customer is that all I am to you?" I ask "I don't know you, you give me money for services I'm pretty sure that's what a customer is." He smirks settling and just a sitting comfortably on my lap I look down at him. "You now I wanna fuck you, I know you want me to fuck you just let me have you I'll be your sugar daddy." Vixen laughs "That's not gonna happen." "Come on one night in my bed one night maybe we can go out for some wine have dinner let me fuck you in the bathroom who knows."

"I'm not a whore, dumb hoe."

"I won't treat you like one just be my sugar baby."

" Hmm let me think about it...no."

"If I get you in bed it better be worth all this trouble I'm going through."
©