《 05 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Are you happy we're going home now?" You ask Saeun as you zip up her sweater.

"Of course!" She nods, a sweet grin on her lips.

Taehyung finishes getting Taesung ready then walks out of the room to talk to the doctor. The doctor reminds to not let Saeun do many things before giving him the medicine and a note saying how much and at what time to take it.

"We're all set?" Taehyung asks as he looks around the room making sure nothing is left behind.

You simply nod in response and take a hold of your kids hands. You all reach the front of the hospital building and climb into the car Hoseok was driving.

"What's up, man?" Hoseok leans over to hug Taehyung as he sits in the passenger seat.

"Thanks for coming, Hoseokie hyung," Taehyung says childishly.

"Hey Y/N and little ones!" Hoseok looks back and smiles widely.

"Hey Hobi." You smile back.

"Hi, uncle Hobi!" The twins greeted in unison.

Hoseok turns back around and begins to talk to Taehyung as your kids quickly fall asleep.

"Did you buy the tickets?" Taehyung questions and Hoseok nods.

"What tickets?" You butt in.

"To head back to Seoul." Hoseok answers. "We're all going back so don't argue Y/N."

"I wasn't going to." You mumble.

"Really?" You see Hoseok raise an eyebrow from the rearview mirror. "I know you."

Taehyung slaps Hoseok's chest and he lets out a heavy breath which causes Taehyung to smirk in satisfaction.

"What was that for?" Hoseok asks, his left hand rubbing the spot Taehyung just hit.

"You don't know her."

Hoseok playfully rolls his eyes and flicks off Taehyung while you try to hide a smile.

• • • •