this is all there is

Its short and sweet (mostly cuz I felt awk writing it oof) I'm sorry I disappeared I'm having a hard time reintrigating myself into the Wattpad community I've just been gone for so long and now there people that only know it like this and I'm just like bruh I remember when the app version came out! So seeing all these people my age who are new feels weird and I love the new design but it just feels like it's going farther from what I knew but whatever! I can still write so yeah! Hope you enjoy! (As if anyone will ever read this sksbsjjs)

She looked her in the eyes, her fangs gleaming in the dim light of the bedroom.

"Are you sure your ready Mina?" The vampire looked at her lover pure admiration and slight consern evident on her face.

"Lorena, I have been ready since the day I met you." Mina turned her head to the side baring her neck fully.

Lorena grinned and slowly sunk her teeth into the crook of her neck. her hands dragging from were they they'd been bolstered on the wall to the small of Mina's waist.

A load moan ripped itself from Mina's throat as she softened like putty in Lorena's arms. "Why does it feel like... Like this?" Mina sat her forehead on Lorena's shoulder and Lorena adjusted to prevent any serious injuries from bad fang angling.

lorea stopped feeding for a moment, "Born vampires have a harmless venom of sorts that can create a feeling of euphoria, and because I'm feeding from your neck, your body must be responding immiditaly." Her fangs sunk back in.

"It feels nice." Mina couldn't help but moan as she said it.

Lorena released her fangs and licked the wound shut. "God that sounds amazing Mina." Lorena shifted her hands lower. Right below Mina's ass, picking her up and setting her in her lap on the large bed.

Mina pulled her arms around Lorena's neck and slouched over her hot air breathing down her neck in panting breathes. "It's feels so... Good!" Mina rubbed her thighs together in hopes of aiding the deliriously good feeling of pleasure to grow but failing and only causing a futile painful increase.

"Let me help you there." One of Lorena's hands shifted to the front and slipped under the oversized hoodie. "Wha- Mina what aren't you wearing underwear?" A deep blush spread acrosst the vampires face.

"Didn't think I'd end up needing em for long." Mina pushed herself into Lorena's hand a wimper leaving her mouth. "Come-on! I'm so horny I can't wait any longer!"

Lorena snapped out of her trance and started gently circling Mina's clit a smirk forming on her face once again as her other hand gently plied at her ass. "Would cocky aren't we ay Mina?" The hand lorena had on Mina's ass pulled back and slapped back with a smack.

Mina gasped a moan erupting from her thoat. "Oh my God! Ah! Tha- that felt so~ goood~~" Mina wrapped her arms slightly tighter around Lorena.

"Oh? Did the little brat like her punishment?~" lorena smirked and pulled her hand back reading her self for a barrage of slaps.

"Maybe just a litt- AH!~" Mina groaned, her entire body flopping onto Lorena her body to enveloped in pleasure to hold herself up.

As the slapps revirbed in the room all mina could do was moan.

lorena's hand that had been consistently circling Mina's clit shifted forward into Mina's warmth and started gently pushing in and out as her thumb took over the clit.

"Sh- shit~" Mina started to shake. "L-lore I dont~ ah!~Think I'm gonna- mnp! Last long!~~"

"Then don't." Lorena started gently prodding at Mina's asshole with her pinky as she sciccored the inside of her, enjoying the tantalizing noises she made.

Mina came with a scream completely collapsing on Lorena, the sound enough being enough to satisfy her.

"You good Mina?" Lorena checked on her smiling happily.

"Better then ever.~ but I could be even better if we cuddling." Mina was still shaking.

Lorena's smile widened. "No problem babe." she layed down with mina both nuzzling their faces into eachothers necks and promptly passing out. Even if they both still slightly shook with afterglow.