A new beginning.

Demi's (P.O.V)

Well this is it, A new beginning. A fresh start in London. London has always been my favourite place. More than Africa, more than Dallas.

I've always felt safe there. Far from all my family and friends, but that's okay even though I don't get to see Maddie as much, that girl has been keeping me going since she was born. She's more than a sister. She is like an angel sent from god, she encouraged me to try and stop purging and to stop fasting, she is the only one that knows I harm myself and how many times I've tried to end it, she's always been a shoulder to cry on.

I'm going to a new place. So it should be good for me, but I'm constantly on my own. Which isn't a good thing. It means I'm alone. No Nick. No mom. No Maddie. Just me and my own a cause.

The car pulled up at the airport, Nick's hand clasped mines and he whispered "It's going to be okay", I turned my head and smiled unconvinced. "is it Nick? I'm making a new start in London without you or my mom or Maddie".

I got out of the car, the entrance was mobbed with my Lovatics and the paparazzi. I turned around before the car drove away and gave Nick the biggest I love you! and gave him a hug. I shut the door and started to walk towards the terminal.

"Demi" "Demi, over here" I stopped and let them takes some pictures. Then I carried on walking towards the terminal.

"Hi, how may I help?" asked the women
"Hello, one way ticket to London Heathrow, please"
"That is no problem at all Miss-? Have a safe flight." she replied politely.

I walked towards the gate. This is it a new beginning. I took a deep shaky breath and entered the plane. Good bye LA!