《 06 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ʜᴏᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ʜᴏᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You reach the airport and get out of the car. You hold onto your kids' hands as you converse with your mom. Taehyung looks around making sure everyone was here—and everyone was.

"What the fuck is Isao doing here?" Taehyung leans over to scold at Hoseok in a whisper.

"Ayana and Isao are Y/N's close friends. I thought maybe-"

"You thought wrong." He interrupts, a hand running through his hair. "Fuck Hoseok."

"I knew you didn't like him that much but I didn't know you hated him."

"I don't hate him at all," Taehyung responds in a sarcastic tone. "He just fucks Y/N, gets her pregnant then she loses the baby because of the explosion, but no, I don't hate him."

Hoseok's eyes widen and he knew he fucked up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Hoseok apologizes. "I just thought about Y/N and how she would want them here."

"It's not your fault. I haven't told anyone about that so you don't either, okay?" Hoseok nods.

Taehyung grabs his suitcase and pulls it out. Everyone walks into the airport lobby and do what you were supposed to.

-

You fasten Saeun's seatbelt before doing your own. You look at the seats behind you and check to see if Taehyung and Taesung had theirs on.

"Don't worry." Taehyung comments and you playfully roll your eyes at him.

You turn back in your seat and Saeun rests her head on your shoulder. Tiredness takes over you and you both drift off to sleep quickly

• • • •

You feel a small hand shake your arm and you slowly open your eyes. You look over at Saeun who smiles at you.

"We're here, mommy."

You give her a small smile back and kiss her forehead.

After getting off the plane and getting the bags, some of Haesung's friends come to pick you all up in different cars. The first car takes the boys to their place. The second car takes Haesung, Jiwoo, and your mother to their destination. The fourth one takes Ayana and Isao to Isao's mom's house and the third car takes you, Taehyung, and your kids back to Taehyung's mansion.