INTRO|RULES

HELLO EVERYONE!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

|RULES|
i don't really have any rules but i'd love for you to leave some comments or to follow me because finding all of these face-claims and their information is really hard and time consuming and y'alls love is what makes me keep going !! also the more you vote the more people see it and the more people i can help!

|REQUESTS|
if you have any suggestions or wishes just comment!!

|SOME INFO|
for now i think this is going to be just ladies but we will see!! it depends on how many face-claims i can find!! if you are looking for faceclaims with another hair color make sure to read my other books!!

|A SHORT DISCLAIMER|
this is merely supposed to be a book of faceclaims and i do not necessarily hold the beliefs or ideas of the celebrities in these books. some of these faceclaims may now or in the future be deemed problematic and sadly, i cannot keep up with all of them. i 100% do not support racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. also the ages in these books may not be accurate when you are viewing this story, because some chapters were written years ago.

|OTHER NOTES|
if any information other than the age of the celebrities is inaccurate please let me know kindly! i get my information from the internet which is not always accurate.

[Cover Model: Neelam Gill]