Chapter 1:A new beginning

Annie's POV
My alarm goes off at 8:30.I feel my heart sink.my I look out of my bedroom and see my brothers are already awake.I put on my black leggings and my circus roadshow hoodie and join the rest of my family for breakfast.
Mom:hi sweetie
Annie:hey
Mom:my friends daughter is coming to pick you up in 5
Annie:WHAT
Mom:her name is Mackenzie Ziegler she's a very kind girl
Annie:mom she cut my hair when I was 5 and made my look like such a loser
Mom:that's the pa-
*knock knock*
Annie's POV
Mackenzie was a the door great cant wait 🙄.I open the door.
Kenzie:well hello Annie Leblanc
Annie:hey Mackenzie
The smirk on her face says it all.my mom kisses me on the cheek and I step out side.
Kenzie:my mom made me do this so don't think were friends
Annie:I think I got that idea already
Kenzie starts walking in front of me
I really don't want to be doing this I'd much rather be in tour but my dad just had to get old.
In school
Annie's POV
I see Mackenzie walk over to a group of girls and I walk the other direction.I don't know what to do I'm very lost.But then over the intercom I heard could Annie Leblanc please report to the head office. I walk to the office and a really cute guy is standing there.

Asher:hey Annie I'm Asher Angel and I'm supposed to be your buddy for the day.
Annie:that won't be necessary but thanks for the offer.
I turn around.I feel a hand grab my backpack

Asher:you'll be lost without me
Annie:fine
Annie's POV
After the tour I found my self getting pictures in my head of his beautiful eyes they were wide and green.He was so hot. As I'm in my daydream I hear a voice calling my name I turn to see and it's my ex boyfriend Hayden summerall I quickly turn back around on my heel and a walk as fast as I could.Then the devil appears in my eyeline.Mackenzie she and her friends take a look at me and laugh everywhere I look there's people I don't want to see.Saved by the bell.The first period bell rings and I walk through to class with my head down hoping no one notices me.The rest of the school day was ok but I dreaded home time.4:30 came and I walk to the school gates and Kenzie and her gang were there.I tried to walk away but her friend grabbed my hoddie hoodie.
Annie: what do you want

Sorry this chapter was boring the next will be better I promise