Reassessment

"Ahhh." She moaned out but eagerly tries to muffle it by biting into her lower lip. Her right hand gripping firmly by my bed sheets and her left hand digging its nails by my bare back.

"I don't mind.." I heavily breathed and soothed the scent by her neck, "If you're loud."

"Neighbours." She tried so hard to reply, "Mind."

I latched my lips at her. She suspire and escape a moan in between mine and my kisses were already neglected from it. I've looked at the face beneath me; soft eyelids shut close from the pleasure, thin lips, beauty marks almost everywhere on her face, her long hair sticking from the sweat. She was a beautiful creature to say the least.

And how did we end up in my bed? Oh, yeah.

We were drinking that El Cuervo Gold tequila in one of the most crowded place in Seoul, South Korea like we were on a competition.

Last loud of sweet exasperation left her body and her arched back fell down from the wanderlust. I slowed down my pace, relaxing her walls and embracing my three fingers in her.

"Ahhh." She prolonged the word while I slump my body to her chest.

Tired and sweating from the heating action, I catched my lost air as well. I could feel her hands travelled by the back of my head, removing the low knot that I have tied in my blonde locks.

After a whole minute passed of chasing my breathing. I slumped my back at the empty side of the bed.

"What's your name again?" I asked and heard her chuckled.

That was really a jerk move of me to forget her name.

"Mina." She finally answered, "You?"

Luckily, she forgot it as well.

"Chaeyoung." I said and looked right at her.

Her naked body starts to sit upright, and that's the moment I thought she'll be leaving but she laid down again. She pulled the sheets to our body and faced her back at me. Knowing that she's staying, I was somewhat relieve because it's almost twilight and I'll never let her go home at this hour.

"Oh, shit." My phone blares by my bedside. I know I have something important to do today.

Interview at 9am, it says. I tirelessly pulled myself up to stand up. The cold came sheering to my skin, and I realized I was bare in my four walls.

I'm naked. The bed is empty.

I just remembered the longing feeling at my fingers that travelled to a soft silky skin. Guilty pleasure runs along me when I licked my fingers, it was still sweet. That girl was something that I couldn't imagine I'll have sex with.

I can't go imagining right now.

I hastily showered. White sleeves and denim jeans were over me in no time. I didn't have the time to check my hair but combed the short slick up to my shoulder.

"Final interview?" One of the presumable applicant asked me when I settle by the couch over the waiting area.

"Yeah." I replied giving my most friendly smile.

We were five in total by the long seat. I was nervous myself, so I didn't bother to ask back if they were in for a final interview as well.

I just want a job right now, behind a paper, computer, drawing tablet or a canvas. I didn't really care that much but the paycheck was important, and this company ticked that box.

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung?"

"Here." I stood up and gave my smile and I received it back.

She signed me to follow her. Her citrus hair swift left and right when I walked behind her. She doesn't look like some Koreans at all, so I guess this Japanese firm have authentic japanese employees too.