"So It Begins."

"There's a figure coming up on sector B, 8-23 of the wall! This is not a drill!" Said a voice over speakers throughout a small town in the middle of the woods. Men and woman, boys and girls, of all kinds ran to the wall and climbed ladders around the areas to vet ready with their guns. "Wait!" Screamed a 17 year old, named Liam. "Look at him.. He's a kid, there's nobody with him, this is not a threat..."
Others agreed, including the leader, Mark Felt, a 21 year old with unique powers. The power of healing. He climbed down a ladder and they let him through the opening in the wall. "Who are you!" He demanded to the young boy. "Lokie... Lokie Patterson." A boy named Isaac gasped, eyes widening. As did Marks. "Follow me, kid." He said grimly. He led Lokie to Liam, who was at his home, pacing around frantically. Mark knocked on the door, almost instantly, Liam opened it, his eyes clouded with worry, but at the same time, relief. "Mark, please, let us speak, alone." He nodded and walked away, people crowding him as he walked back. Back at the home the boys were hugging.
"Lokie! I though I lost you.. I.."
"Liam, It's okay. I promise, im- I'm fine, okay." He said, though the tone of his voice said otherwise. "No its not!" He yelled, frustrated...

           ☁  Family is tough.  ☁

*Heres just a song I like! Thanks!*