The time I cut up drawings (best title)

So, when I was about 5, my friends and I decided to go prank one of their older siblings. We got a pair of scissors that were kept on a high shelf, for my parents said "scissors were not for the young". So, as I was saying, we took the scissors and went to my oldest friend's place, where his sister was watching TV downstairs. We ran up to her room, without greeting her so she wouldn't notice us. Once upstairs, we searched for her drawings. I told then not to take the ones she liked most, for she would then murder us all. So, we found a picture of a dog and cut it up, then putting it together like puzzle pieces. Then we cut up a drawing of an anatomically incorrect boy and puzzled it back together. Then we just had to wait. After an eternity, my friend's sister finally walked in and saw the cut up drawings. Her face was in pure horror, though she seemed to be able to get it together. She screamed so loudly at us that one of my friends started crying. Well, I of course did up to her, saying she could always redraw them, or just take them together. Fortunately, my friend's parents thought the same, and we didn't get in trouble. It's not much, but you should have seen her expression. It was gold.

<A/N: Sorry this one's short. Next ones will probably be longer.>