Plankton explores spongebob's holes - an unexpected interuption

The pineapple under the sea had become a steamy, citrus of spongey excitement. Spongebob moaned heavily, his long, drawn out breaths steaming up the mirror, the steam only to be reabsorbed by his spongy layers. Plankton swirled his way in and out of spongebob's dripping holes, covering himself in spongebob's juices and a mixture of his own. Pleasure raced through spongebob's layers, he absorbed plankton entirely, craving his movement, begging for his body to fill his wet holes. Their deep moans filled the pineapple, adding to the cycle of steam around them, between them, in them: a passion ignited. They were alone together at last, joining as one in this spongy absorption of lust.

Suddenly, Mr Crabs burst in the door. Spongebob quickly inserted a finger inside himself pretending to be alone.
"Having fun without me?!?" Mr Crabs teased.
He wore a thin bikini bottom and carried a large bottle of anal lube (weird as spongebob has multiple holes and is a sponge so all holes are already moist. Mr Crabs is obviously a top). But oh shit, plankton was still inside spongebob, if he came out now it would be the end, Plankton and Spongebob's steamy nights of passion would be over. He had to stay inside spongebob, he knew that.

Quickly, Mr Crabs grabbed spongebob's scrawny arms together handcuffing then around the bed posts. He tore off his lacy, thin bikini bottom, lining his hard shaft up to one of spongebob's many holes.
"Are you ready kids?" He called sexily.
"Ay ay captain!" Spongebob replied, craving his holes to be filled once more. Mr Crabs's throbbing member launched into spongebob without a second thought. Spongebob moaned loudly, he could feel plankton swimming inside and the thrusts of Mr Crabs were enough to tip him over the edge. Harder, faster; spongebob was about to cum. His hands pulling at the bedposts, mr Crabs had total dominance over him and he loved it. Plankton, still inside him, had now reached multiple orgasms, his juices filling spongebob. Thrusting harder, both Mr Crabs and Spongebob were close to climax.
"Ahhhh" spongebob cried, "fuck me in my cum bucket" and with that, spongebob came; all over Mr Crabs throbbing dick.
"Ayy ayy spongebob, I'm raising your salary"

He undid the handcuffs and as he did they realised Gary been watching the whole time, now in a puddle of his own cum. Disturbed, Mr Crabs left. Plankton emerged from the sponge covered in everyone's juice.

The end