Chapter One: In the way

Dave;

It's music class, finally. I get to play the drums because the music room just purchased a set. Also, my best friend Kurt is in class with me, and his stupid boyfriend isn't. His boyfriend is my old friend, Krist. They drive me crazy!! They have made out in front of me, and Krist said he's tried doing something in the boys bathroom with Kurt. It just makes me feel like a nobody, I don't have a boyfriend, and I like Kurt, I love him.

"Class take your seats by an instrument!" The teacher said.

I proudly made my way over to the drum set, it was shiny.

"Hey Kurt" I waved

"Hey Dave..."

"You okay today?"

"Yeah, just tired. I stayed up all night with Krist"

"Oh.... okay" I sighed.

"No talking!!" the teacher snapped.

"Now class, we'll play instruments in number order, it will be a short solo"

The teacher called a bunch of students names and they played a solo, the she called out Kurt's name and he played a beautiful solo.

Then later, she called on me. I played my solo, trying not to brake a drum. The solo I played was from a song Kurt and I made up, we don't have a name for it yet. When I was done, everyone cheered for more, but then got shushed by the teacher.

After music was all finished for the day, I met up with Kurt in the hallway for a couple minutes

"Nice solo, I recognized it right away" Kurt said

"Thanks, yours was better. I knew it right away too, we had the same song" I smiled

"Sup babe" Krist said grabbing Kurt's waist and started to make out with him.

I groaned and opened my locker. I was depressed, all I could hear was Krist slobbering all over Kurt's lips. It was disgusting, I felt like I was dying.

"Please guys, make out somewhere else" I asked

"Someone unhappy today?" Krist snickered

"You piss me off" I slammed my

Locker and stormed off

I felt so upset, Krist is in my freaking way. He's so annoying, he thinks I'm mad all the time.

"Dave! come back!" I heard Kurt run after me

"Boys!! get back here this instant!" The principle ran after us

------

Here I am, sitting in detention for trying to escape school. Im all by myself. It's so boring here, all I can do is look at the clock and wait to go home.

Kurt walked in the room and my eyes lit up.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered

"Same reason as you" Kurt yawned

"Oh... sorry" I frowned

"It's fine" he rested his head in his arms on his desk.

I can tell this week of detention will be great.