Bird Man

This is just a random story I came up with in class

One day me and my dad came home from the grocery shopping and we went to the living room to watch TV. My dad turned to me and said "I have to take a shit." Then he walked to the bathroom. I continued watching TV. A couple minutes later I heard tapping at the door. I looked out the window to see a giant, black bird pecking at the door. I stared at it while thinking he probably just wants a sandwich. I went to the kitchen to make the bird a sandwich and I threw the sandwich to the bird. The bird leaped forward and inhaled the sandwich. I walked back to the living room and turned the TV back on. But then the bird began to peck at the door again. I opened the door and shouted "I don't have another sandwich!" I took my shoe off and threw it at the bird to scare it away. The bird just stood there so I threw a baseball bat at it. Then I thought oh fuck, I just gave it a weapon! And ran to another room. Once I got there I thought wait a second... windows are indestructible. I walked back to the room and the door was not broken, it was not knocked over, it was just flat out missing! The bird casually walked in holding the baseball bat. "Oh fuck!" I said and turned to run as the bird began to chase me. Suddenly, for no reason at all, I turned around to see the bird had transformed into a full grow, very buff, naked man! I took the bat from  and killed him. After this my dad walks out of the bathroom and looks at me, then at the man and says " Why is there a dead man in here? Why is he naked? And where the FUCK is my door?!