《 07 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ᴄʜᴜɴɢ's ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴏ's •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ᴄʜᴜɴɢ's ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴏ's •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Hey!" You greet the guys one by one as you walk in.

They all give you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Even after everything with Taehyung they still love you.

"Hey, Mr. Kim." You greet Haesung.

"Oh stop that. You don't have to go back to the Mr because of the divorce." Haesung pulls you into a hug and you smile.

"Same goes for me," Jiwoo says as she walks into the foyer. "Hi, honey." She kisses your cheek and pulls you into a hug. "How are the twins?"

"Good." You respond. "They're with my mom since she hasn't seen them since everything that happened in Japan."

"I'm glad." Jiwoo smiles warmly.

"So is everyone ready for this meeting?" Haesung asks and everyone nods.

"To the meeting room!" Jungkook says childishly.

"Can someone please remind me how this baby is a mafia man?" Jin questions.

"Right?" Hoseok agrees.

"Anyways, fuck all of you guys." Jungkook flicks them off and they laugh.

• • • •

"The Chung's were our allies until they betrayed us." Haesung began explaining. "I kept my anger about the situation on the low so they could keep thinking we were on good terms and we could get a chance like this. The Chung Mafia consists of the boss, Gare, his wife the consigliere, and Suan, the underboss and his daughter."

"This is the last family that's a threat to us?" You ask.

"This family and The Seo's, Nari's family."

Taehyung swallows harshly at the sound of her name and you feel the anger building up inside of you.

"They're the ones that definitely placed the bombs back in Japan." Jin comments.

"It makes perfect sense that it's them," Jimin acknowledges. "Taehyung killed the boss and underboss and Y/N killed Nari."

"When we were over there they didn't hurt me because I lied and said I was pregnant. What happened to not hurting kids?" You question. "I mean they knew the twins were in there because they said it in the call so it wasn't just a coincidence."