Charlie, 6th February, 1981

8:12am, Monday Morning, The small maroon alarm set on a a birch wood bedside table rang at 8:00 originally before A Groggy lazy boy soon sat up and rubbed his face with his pale untouched skin, His room was covered in clothes and  Carllie's pizza box's and the occasional Mouth guard or body straps, His walls were a murky cream with Banners and shirts pinned up and a mirror, The boy rolled himself out of the King sized bed and tredded over to his desk and mirrior were he grumbled "Shit...". The boy stood at around 6'1 and was built like an Ox, He was head strong and confident, He rummaged trough his draws before finding a Dark grey shirt and black trackies, he scooped up a Navy blue towel and tredded over towards the bathroom where he Brushed his teeth, Had a shower, Did his hair and got dressed. He stumbled down the oak spiraled Stairs into the kitchen and greeted his parents and his Black cat called Jade, his eyes shifted to the table as he smiled to see his favourite laid out, Waffles, He walked over and pulled the oak chair out and quickly sat as picked up the knife and fork and started to munch down on his Honey and strawberry coated Waffles.

It was now 4:28pm, School had finished at 4pm and The boy named Charlie was now in the locker rooms getting changed into his Kit, He was smiling and grinning as Some of his friends were making fun off the Small kid in the back, "Charlie-- Look" they where mumbling through long laughs before a rather annoyed coach burst through the blue doors and blew his whistle, "Cmon Boys! GET OUTSIDE" He shouted before exiting, the room fell silent and the Boys jogged out in there blue and red Kit, Charlie picked up his helmet and sighed as he walked out behind everyone, He was Captin and Quarterback, Sometimes-- like now he wished he wasn't, Big game on Friday, And school was so hectic, he shook his head and got to his spot on the field and pulled on his helmet, he shoved his mouth guard in and looked left to right as he smiled.

After 2 Hours of Playing American Football He was sat outside the school on a wall, The sky was a soft blue and the breeze was gentle as the trees where gently dancing above him, he looked around seeing a Girl dressed in all black fiddling with a cassette in her hand, it looked like she was trying to fix it it, He slowly stood up pulling his black bag with him, he stood and looked down at the mystic girl before she looked back up and stood up, "Do you need help with that?" Charlie asked politely before looking at the steps, The girl nodded and smiled weakly "Why would YOU talk to Me and Yes..." she said quietly, Charlie shifted his attention back to her and shrugged with his brown hair flopping over his gaze "Why not?" he smiled and huffed "Let me take it and I'll have it back for Friday?" he offered and placed his hand out, The girl slowly placed the Black broken Cassette tape in his hand and looked up at him "Thanks... I'm Pepper" she took a step back, Charlie nodded "Yeah no problem Pepper... I'm Charlie" he grinned before turning around to hear a Car horn go, He swiftly walked away and waved back at her, he opened the Volvos door and got in as it creeked.

It was now 9:19pm, He was knelt down fiddling with his shoe laces out in the cold as the sky was a murky grey going black, He stood up as he wiped the sweat off his forehead and took a breather before starting to jog again, After around 7 minutes of jogging a dog was laid on the road he was pacing on. He came to a halt as he looked around slightly worried, he ruffled his brow and walked over slowly as he didn't want to be bitten, he clicked his tongue like for a horse but found it stupid and stopped, the dogs head moved up at the sound and looked at the strange figure approaching, Charlie soon sat in the road and was going to let the Dog come to him, The dog slowly stood up his body weak as he let his ears twitch at all the sounds, he sniffed the ground as he looked up at the boy, he slowly and hesitated with each step he took towards the Boy, Charlie smiled as he managed to touched the dogs head "Hey.... I'm Charlie..." He mumbled as he smiled brightly.

(First story and this is part one and its really bad so I'm Sorry 😂)