1

♡°♡

"You accepted him? Congrats brother! You're not single from birth anymore!" Chengen jumps around as he celebrates the victory of Zixuan having a boyfriend for the first time.

"Keep it down, will you. We're at the canteen and anyone can hear you."

It is recess time and students are everywhere. The reason why Zixuan and Chengen have not queued up for food was because Yuhao had texted him to wait for him first.

"So what? I don't care! You're finally taken haha!"

Zixuan is seated on the table while his friend is in front of him, dancing widely. He reaches out his hands to try stop the weird dancing man.

"Zixuan!!!" A loud voice echoes through the whole canteen.

The owner of the name looks up to find where that voice came from.

Yuhao is seen standing from afar while smiling widely at Zixuan. Yuhao runs towards the man sitting, never leaving his smile off his face.

"Good morning, Zixuan. Good morning Captain."

"Good morning, Yuhao," Zixuan says with a small smile.

"Good morning, my bro! Eh, Zixuan just told me that you two just got together yesterday! Congrats bro!"

A shy smile appears on Yuhao's lips as he remembers the memorable day where Zixuan accepted Yuhao. The thought of Zixuan's acceptance made a faint red blush reach his ears and cheeks.

"Thanks, Captain."

"So did you two kiss? Tell me! Zixuan won't tell me anything!" Chengen pouts, trying to look as pitiful as he can get.

Yuhao gets even redder remembering how Zixuan pulled him and sealed his lips without saying anything. And how he got carried away himself that he did not realise where he was and what he was doing until he saw Zixuan's captivating face right in front of his eyes.

"I'd rather not say it either, Captain. I'd like to keep it between me and Zixuan only. Our sweet little secret." Yuhao says as he stares at the cute sight of Zixuan fiddling with the hem of his shirt, way too obvious that he's shy and nervous.

"That's unfair! I want to know how you two got together! Hold on a second, did you two perhaps had sㅡ"

"He Chengen!" Zixuan interrupts before Chengen could even finish his sentence that would make Zixuan a blushing mess.

"Guys, I'll go now then. Leave you two together," Chengen announces as he grabs his bag. Before going, he looks back at them and says, "Have fun, you two."

Zixuan never knew seeing Yuhao as his boyfriend for the first time could make him this shy and nervous. He doesn't dare to look at the other male's big eyes. He tries to busy himself by meddling with his fingers. As if he wasn't paying attention to Yuhao subtly with the corner of his eyes, the latter makes himself comfortable on the bench that is on Zixuan's left.

Yuhao calls out to Zixuan softly. The latter replies with a hum before sitting down in front of the man.

"I made you something for your lunch," Yuhao says before pushing a green bag towards him.

Curious, Zixuan asks while in the process of opening it, "What is it?"

"It's not much, I just made you sandwich."

This is first time someone other than his mom made for him food. Although it is not much just like what Yuhao said, Zixuan is still grateful that Yuhao made him one.