Prologue

I sat at a really fancy restaurant that did custom designed food shapes and ordered a heart shaped lasagna while I was waiting for my girlfriend who I was planning on proposing to.

I was waiting for a while and the lasagna arrived as well as my girlfriend I decided this was the moment "Eva Bongera I gave you my heart and I want to share it with you forever, would you marry me?" I knelt on the ground with the ring in my hand but what happened next left me in shock.

Eva was glaring at me in disgust she grabbed the lasagna and threw it at me leaving a mess all over the place especially on me, then she spoke "I always hated you, why can't you just disappear just like my brother?!".

Then she stormed out of the restaurant with me still in the position I was in before I slowly came back to reality got up and started crying my eyes out as I left the restaurant "I why did she have to say it like that? why?"

I started walking down the street and noticed something strange there were words written in red on the walls of some of the buildings.

I'm not afraid
I don't want to go
Don't want to die
I'm not afraid
I'm terrified
Don't kill me
Don't look for me

I thought it was strange all the writing on the walls so I decided to follow them to the source the words slowly change. I continued walking feeling like nothing else existed around me feeling alone like a man buried alive, isolated and forgotten by everything.

I'm scared
Why is this happening
I want to die
Disappear
No I never wanted to exist
Relieve me of this pain

this dread I felt as I walked alone was only a horror waiting to be revealed, it was truly a nightmare I could not fathom it was a terror preparing to pounce through the darkness, I could feel sinister eyes staring with crippling intent at my throat.

A shadow dwelling in my heart awakens, a shadow of the part of my soul I hid trembles in rage for being hidden since the beginning, grasping my heart with its impure hands.

My surroundings gradually got darker as I walked into a tunnel and saw a figure curled up in a ball crying and twitching, than, it stopped and began to move in my direction it didn't feel right the figure was me how could that be.

Suddenly I felt a sudden pain in my heart no it was not painm it was agony I looked down and saw a hand in my chest then in that agonising moment everything went dark or should I say grey and dreary.

Author
Tell me what you think and any suggestions to my story that you might want.