THE BROKEN MIC

I'm filled with the word not just the word but with power, my tongue disables me from speaking out because I stammer. I'm scared that people will laugh at me questioning my message with mockery. See I stand in front of a mirror rehearsing the word in me with power, but the man in the mirror laughs at me as he hears me struggling with words. O my he discourages me more than the audience out there,not just discouraged am I but a broken mic I'm.

A voice to the voiceless,a message to the deaf and blind,a living testimony to those filled with unbelieve, trust me I'm filled with all that but I'm just a broken mic. See I need a technician that can work on me,that can channel me,connected I stand to my source of power but I'm troubled by my insecurity,like Jonah a voice to the sinful great Nineveh,broken by my fears and insecurities yes I'm just a broken mic in need of a technician that can fix this broken mic.

Many are perishing in the dark,few possess light but yet  hide the light from those in the dark. see I'm not great I'm just  like John a voice in the wilderness but how  can this voice be heard if the mic is broken. countless visions and visitations I've received from celestial beings to warn those in the dark and those who hide the light from those in the dark, but how will I warn them if I'm just a broken mic. Like Ezekiel 3:17 a watchman I stand over my people but if you could see how bloody my hands are, all from my ignorance and heavy tongue you'd stone me and not spare me but still I'm just a broken mic in need of a technician that can fix this broken mic.

Trust me we are all broken mics in need of a technician that can work on us...I believe our prayer should be "Lord not my will as a mouthpiece but your will be done on this earth as it is in heaven through your mouthpiece" in fading words I say fix the broken mic.

-Jacob Mangundu