Extended Summary

How can you love someone if your WATER FOUNTAIN of love is broken?

Apollo Thorpe was who everyone wanted to be. The optimistic Gryffindor always appeared to wear a bright smile as the sun seemed to follow her around. But despite her endless cheer and penchant for mischief, she was a scared girl.

Sometimes the clouds would curtain the blue skies, and the sun was lost to the world. Even the sunniest of smiles could not break through those cotton candy clouds. Sometimes, the girl didn't know who she was without her radiant smile. Was that all she was, a pretty face that could temporarily brighten someone's day? In her darkest of moments, Apollo meets him, just when her shine runs out.

Remus Lupin was who everyone should be scared of, at least he thought so. The full moon hanging above him acted as a constant reminder of his lycanthropy. The boy was glad he had friends who loved him regardless of his 'furry little problem' and he loved them back, but sometimes, even they couldn't comfort him.

On his bad days, his thoughts always came back to the same conclusion: Remus Lupin was a monster. And although he pretended that he didn't hear it ringing in his head, the werewolf couldn't help but let it consume him. As he's lost in an endless moonlit sky he meets her, a girl whose smile lights up his darkened sky.

The skies above seemed to pity the pair, so just like how the sun and moon eclipse, so would Apollo and Remus