#1 - Soulmates

As the darkness fades, a dim light grows dwelling beneath my body, calling out to the names of those who I've once heard of but never saw. A faint hope in my heart, blossoming, as memories come back to my own head, despite never having forgotten them in the very first place.

Kiriko: - "What's up with the pirate?"
Mimyuu: - "I dunno! She looks dead!"

I was in my own world, yet I felt as if another one kept whispering my name, a soul trying to reach out, attempting to make a connection which would only fail. But of course, there were many reasons as to why it would cut itself out of my line, avoiding the mysterious calls of hope.

Kiriko: - "What's poppin' Miss Darkness?"
Krilalaris: - "My mind is making an attempt to recall lost memories, to reveal the name of who I seek in such a desperate manner."
Kiriko: - "Well, I understood half of that."

My higher-ups would never understand the strange feeling of hopelessness that remained inside me, haunting all the body parts I considered sane. That's why...

It all felt useless.

Kiriko: - "So basically, you're in love."
Mimyuu: - "Ew! Love is gross!"
Krilalaris: - "It is not a matter of such cursed saying! It is but a call of fate!"
Kiriko: - "Right. Sure. Let's leave her be for a while."

...
...but... maybe...
...

Ceoreparque: - "...ah."
Miusaki: - "What happened?"
Ceoreparque: - "...it's her again."
Miusaki: - "Oh, the 'other side of you' or something?"
Ceoreparque: - "Yes... they are calling Repa from their own world."

For a while, the name of the fallen one kept sneaking back into my hair, knowing fully well she called to Repa, and I called to her. However, there was no way for us to travel to a time that wasn't ours, so it's but a vain attempt to connect our timelines.

Despite that, ever since we had to part ways, there has been an empty feeling rumbling inside Repa's chest and hair, as if something was missing.

Miusaki: - "Hehe! You wanna see her really badly, huh?"
Ceoreparque: - "Silence. Repa is trying to concentrate."
Miusaki: - "You wanna k-i-s-s? Perhaps hug each other? Or maybe... hold hands?"
Ceoreparque: - "The teasing... it hurts..."

A gut feeling kept telling Repa that perhaps if we kept calling back to our names, someone seeing these worlds would hear and fulfill the requests we had. Yet such a thought was impossible, as I sighed and overcame such silly nonsense.

...
...if I keep whispering her name...
...

Tomomo: - "Aaah... there's nothing good on TV, this sucks."
Poppo: - "Poppo?"
Tomomo: - "I'm watching lame shows on television to pass time... because if I move even a single finger, you-know-who will come here to kick my ass."
Poppo: - "Poppo!"
Tomomo: - "Hmm? If I can let you check other channels, you say? Sure, come here."

Petting my precious child because of how much it wanted attention, I let her change the channels and scroll through the long but identical things the network had to offer.

Tomomo: - "Junk, junk, junk..."
Poppo: - "Junko!"
Tomomo: - "Hold up! Go back a little."
Poppo: - "Po?"

TV: - "Tired of being the final boss? Need a little help having people treat you like a normal human being without thinking you've caused yet another trouble? We've got what you need right here! Just call to the number on screen and join us right now!"

Tomomo: - "Poppo, the phone!"

Dialing the number that showed up on the television, I lied down on the couch as Poppo held the line still, looking up to the ceiling.