Yeri P.O.V 

I live with my unnies in a small apartment in Seoul. We go to a school called bangtanvelvet high. Like a normal school there are the mean girl, the playboys, the unpopular and the shy kids. I am a part of the shy kids because a few years ago my family got into a car crash and my parents died. I have an older brother called Kim Taehyung, he's part of the playboys. My unnies are called Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan and Sooyoung but we call ourselves Red Velvet. I'm normally cold to people because of what happened to my family.

The playboys call themselves 'BTS'. There's 7 of them, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. I have a crush on Jungkook but i'm to get over him because he's a playboy and he'll just play with me and then i'll get hurt. My unnies know about my crush and they always tease me about it...

"Yerim wake up " Joohyun shouted

" Ok, what time is it? " I asked

" 7 am " she said

" Ok " I replied

I woke up and started to get ready and then I went downstairs and smelt my favourite pancakes.

" I made pancakes " Seungwan said

We ate the pancakes and left for school. When we got to school we heard fangirls scream over BTS.

" OMG OPPA MARRY ME "

" JIMIN IS SO HOT

" I'LL MAKE JIN MINE "

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking, when we got inside the school I went to my locker and got the books that I needed for the day. Just as I was getting ready to go to class Taehyung appeared in front of me " Hey sis " " What do you want oppa? " " Just saying hi " " okay bye oppa " then I went to class.

When I arrived in class I sat down and put my head down but then I heard screams again, I looked up and saw Jungkook my crush... I ignored the screams and put my head back down but then I heard Eunha say to Jungkook " Look at Yerim, isn't she so ugly? "  I was expecting Jungkook to agree but he didn't instead he protected me " Yerim isn't ugly, she's prettier than you Eunha " I smiled to myself after hearing that I couldn't wait to tell my unnies!

TBC_