Pampered (Mr. Baldi & Student!Reader)

(Y/N) was walking down the hallways of Pleasant Hill Institute, looking for something to do. They had a study hall this period, but they didn't have any work to do, so they were running an errand for one of the teachers. It was relatively quiet, save for some chattering or lecturing in nearby classrooms.

Turning the corner, they noticed how the door to one of the math classrooms was open. (Y/N) approached, ignoring the chocolate aroma, ready to close it for the teacher's convenience... but then they saw Mr. Baldimore, face down in his green sleeves.

With a frown, they hesitated, then wandered in. Their shoes made noise on the classroom rug, so they were sure that he knew they were there. Heck, it wouldn't surprise them if Gerald knew it was them in specific.

The sweet bakery-like smell became more and more noticeable with every step they took toward his desk. (Y/n) would normally wonder what he made today, but they knew he was a stress baker... They were worried about him.

"Mr. Baldi, are you alright?"

He slowly lifted his head, and it was immediately apparent that he wasn't feeling too good. He seemed stressed... but why? He shouldn't have to feel that way...

"Yeah, I'm just tired. Had a hard time sleeping last night."

He was definitely lying... They would've pressed on, but they knew Baldi wouldn't budge. His hypocrisy was almost funny; he liked to make sure everyone else was okay, yet didn't let anyone in on his own issues.

"Don't worry about me," he gave (Y/n) a reassuring smile, determined to convince them that he was just tired. "I'll take a nap when I get the chance to."

They fiddled with their hair thoughtfully, which gave them an idea. It was the perfect solution to this figurative algebra problem. His eyebrows furrowed, but before he could insist, they asked him if he had a hairbrush. One would think he didn't, seeing as he didn't have much hair himself, but...

"I do!" Mr. Baldimore reached into his desk. As he moved to offer (Y/n) the blue detangler, they hopped up on a nearby desk.

Instantly understanding, he stood up and got behind them so he could start going through their hair with it. He was gentle, almost like a father with his child. He was careful not to hurt them—

"Sorry..." Mr. Baldi mumbled, noticing them tense when he ran into a knot. He carefully worked through it with his fingers.

—and he was apologetic if he did.

Mr. Gerabaldi asked them how their day was as he flipped and curled certain parts. He wanted them to not only be proud of their grades but love their classes too! They were more than happy to tell him, considering his advice and accepting his kudos.

They soon sighed, relaxing into his touch. Mr. Baldi swept his fingers through to the front of their head before flattening their hair. Once it was smooth, he moved to the side and started humming as he braided a small section.

This whole thing was practically a premium scalp massage.

His fingers slid through the miniature braid before pulling away. With a soft murmur, he ran his hands through their hair one more time before leaving a peck on their head and backing away. At that, they slid off the desk and looked up at him. He was less tired than before, so their job here was done... or so they told themselves.

Gerald couldn't help but notice that they were sniffing the air. He quietly asked them to follow him into his kitchenette. Once the two of them stepped inside, (Y/n) quickly realized why the scent was so strong.

It was no secret that he was a Renaissance man, but the number of goodies surprised them. There were tons of cookies, brownies, doughnuts, and crème rolls, among other delectables on a serving table! There was even something in the oven already, and from how the counters looked, he was prepared for another batch.

Despite the implications, they found themselves salivating. When they looked back at their teacher, he was leaning against the wall and trying to avoid their gaze. He could feel their eyes on him though, so he gestured to the treats. 

"Bon appétit!"

...Sorry, Ms. Pomp, but your errand will have to wait!

(Y/n) didn't know what was on his mind, and they probably wouldn't find out, but that didn't change the fact that they were absolutely going to indulge.