Take it

Stark still remains on Thanos's home planet with no possible way of return as he had no power to his suit. His hands are stained with the ashes of peter parker and cut from trying to get ahold of all the remains of the boy. The other avengers left are scattered throughout the planes.

Thanos has been picking them off, one by one, using each gem corresponding to each avenger's weakness. He doesnt go straight for iron man, knowing that it will be the greatest challenge he will take on. Or is there someone more powerful than stark to Thanos's infinity stones?

His gauntlet glows in the sunlight as he fades into Tony Stark's reality, not realizing that he had been missing another avenger in hiding the whole time.

"What do you want from me!? You took away everything already, and you can end me as you please. Just do it already, I'll at least get to see this kid again," He was gesturing to the dirt and rubble in his hands - The ashes left of Peter's existence. Stark had sworn to protect the boy at all costs, but he failed. Thanos couldnt break him down any longer, he was ready to go. "Boo-Hoo. I'll give you a moment to say goodbye." A moment? With the way time is, what really is a moment? Is it a minute, a second, a day? That question didnt remain unanswered for long as he began to fade. Stark's suit slowly turns to dust being blown off by the wind of the planet. Peter's ashes follow along, dancing together as if they were reunited on the spot. What a sob story.
It felt like the end, or should he say, Victory. Thanos felt that after decades, No, centuries of trying to get the stones - he has finally done it. Thanos thought that all the avengers have been wiped clean off the earth so theres no one to defend it...Except one.

Antman. With how small the man could shrink and how big he could grow, he was practically invisible to Thanos's sight. Thanos swore that he used the time stone to view every possible outcome there is, but there was only one of his success.

Antman had run up from his hiding spot once seeing Stark turn himself in, pouncing on Thanos the first chance he got. Thor may have missed his shot last time - but antman wont miss. For being a man, creature, being? With so much power, he didnt put up much of a fight. Antman was able to rip the gauntlet off of him and throw it down to the floor, crashing into pieces and scattering. "No! Not the gauntlet!" Thanos cried out, but unable to do anything about it. Antman had him pinned down on all fours, growing to a large size in order to hold such a large man. "What are you gona do about it now, huh? You surrender to me now! And you have to do what I ask. " Ant was demanding, almost terrifying as he spoke down to Thanos as if he was nothing. Antman was ready to treat him like he was nothing, after all.

"Get on your knees, NOW!" He boomed, his voice ringing through the whole planet. Thanos had to do as he said as he had no leverage over the avenger. Antman took this opportunity to use ripped up cables around them to bind Thanos's arms together behind his back; No chances. They took too many and it got them here.

Once Thanos was secured tightly, Antman reached for the zipper in his pants. "You took away all my friends and family, so im gonna take away your dignity and pride. Im gonna make you my cumslut. " Since antman grew to a much larger size, his bulge has grown with him. It stuck out clear and proud for show with Antman showing no mercy. His pants dropped to the floor, and his boxers soon followed along. His dick sprung up infront of Thanos's face, practically pouring pre-cum. Thanos had clear signs of fear, pleading for forgiveness. "Please, PLEASE, Im begging you. Just let me go and I can reverse all of this, I'll bring them back!" No mercy. Thats his rule. He wont forgive this man for what he did. "Suck," he spoke sternly as he forced his way into Thanos's mouth, using it like a fuck toy as he pounded and pounded. Thanos had no experience, being all choked up on cock. His struggling only furthered Antman's climax, which shot straight down Thanos's throat and even leaked out of his mouth. "Say you're my little cum slut, SAY IT," Antman demanded. "I-Im you-Your little cum-Cum slut," Thanos stuttered as all the cum he couldnt swallow leaked out of his mouth. "Thats a good boy," Antman purred as he slapped Thanos with his dick. "Now turn around. I want to see that pretty ass."

Of course Thanos had to oblige, Antman letting him free of his restraints so he could place him on all fours.

Now to the grand finale.

Antman used his powers to enlargen to a much bigger size, one that no man or unwordly creature would be able to handle. Thanos's body isnt even big enough to hold the full length. "Please No! You'll rip me in half! " Thanos cried, but Antman didnt care. All his friends bit the dust and are collected somewhere in the galaxy. They were fucked over by the world when they were the ones protecting it. Hes gonna show Thanos what pain feels like, and hes gonna feel it good, alright.

Antman lined himself up perfectly with the purple man's asshole, ready to push through. Thanos is crying at this point knowing that he is over, that theres no stopping this certain death. Antman plunged himself in mid-sob, stretching Thanos's asshole as wide as the planet. Thanos stifled a cry/moan of pain as Antman slammed his whole length in and pulled out, pushing in and out furiously and vigorously. Thanos's cries are of pain and pleasure as he is stretched out by the avenger. His ass is being dominated by a avenger called Antman, how stupid is that?

Even with the amount of pain he is feeling, Thanos is receiving intense pleasure. His organs are being pushed around by Antman's huge cock, but the avenger is still hitting his prostate with every pump. Smack, smack, smack, with every pump his climax gets closer and closer. Thanos can feel that Antman is close too, his dick swelling up and stretching his ass open even more. He just cant hold it anymore, he had to release. Antman must have had the same idea. "Oh yeah, you like that you whore! Im gonna cum so deep in you, it will ooze out your mouth. I want to see my cum dripping from your dirty whole once im done with you. " Thanos nearly screamed when he felt Antman's climax, feeling his own dick shooting out cum. He can feel his whole body being filled up with the white liquid, his body giving in and shutting down. As Antman continued to pump sperm into him, Thanos could feel his vision fading. Is this how hes gonna die? A dirty little whore to a guy named antman? Its a hell of a way to die, and he was gonna face that.

As antman pulled out, Thanos collapsed. His body dropped down to the floor and cum leaked out of every hole. There was no movement, so clearly Thanos is gone. His job was done, and now he has to figure out where to go.

Its only a matter of time before hes home.