Alone (Yakko x Female Reader)

Y/N POV

I've never been popular in school. Never had friends or anyone to talk to. School was a living nightmare for me. I was so lonely. All I wanted to do was cry under my covers in my bed.

That's exactly what I've been doing for almost a week. I never answered the door when I heard it. I didn't feel like talking to anybody.

Yakko POV

Y/N hasn't been at school for almost a week. I was very concerned about her. Was she sick? Or maybe hurt? Or worst... I know for a fact right after school I'm going to check on her.

<<<>>>

I went to Y/N's house right after school as planned. When I knocked on the door, nobody responded. I didn't hear any movement either. No matter how many times I knocked nothing happened. I decided to try the window.

I saw Y/N in her room looking depress. I couldn't believe it. At school she seemed fine but I guess she was hiding her feelings. When I knocked on the window she jumped. Hoping she would let me in I tried opening the window from my side. She come up and lets me in.

"Helloooo Nurse!" I greeted her with my best catchphrase trying to make her smile.

"What do you want...Why are you here?" She wipes her tears away trying to seem ok. I knew she was depress.

"I wanted to see if you were ok."

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine I'm just a little...sick" *fake cough*

I give her a stern look. "Are you lying to me?"

"You don't have to worry I'm f-f-fine."

"Say where are your parents?" I asked curious.

"Working..."

"Don't you get lonely?"

"No! I'm...use to it. School and home. 24hrs a day 7 days a week."

"Everyone gets lonely sometimes." I lean closer to her. She slightly blushes.

"I...I...*squeals* ok...ok you win. I'm lonely and I hate it! I wish I had more friends but I'm very antisocial! I wish my parents could spend more time with me because they are workaholics! I wish I wasn't lonely all the time!!!" She blurts our and cries uncontrollably.

I hug he tight and rub her back to calm her down. "It's ok. It's ok. I'll be here when nobody else is here."

REQUESTS?