CHAPTER 1: The Usual.

I felt nothing. Nothing with this man that kissed my neck. All I could think about was cosima, that cheeky girl. She had been past 5 years now although it seemed like only yesterday she sat next to me drinking wine, telling me everything was going to be okay. She was the one in danger from that vicious disease, yet I needed comfort. There has not been a day since when I haven't felt a regretful tear ebb down my cheek. The regret that I didn't get off that plane the moment I stepped onto it.

I woke up sobbing, remembering when I told her I cry after sex with boys too, her exact words being 'Poor you'.

I lay there wishing that moment could be replayed outside of my head. I decided to get up out of bed and go and visit her, maybe buy some Eskimo pies on the way.

CHAPTER 2 :

The Truth Beneath The Grave

It was dark early morning, cold, or maybe the thought made me shiver. The trees were either dead or weeping around the many cold stones in the ground.

I always come here because I don't want anyone else's company. I put on an indifferent mask when others are around but when I'm alone my fake tiring smile lusts a rest.

Once I reach her resting place, I look above, feeling her presence and a pressuring force against my body.

I sat right beside her, like I wish I had been the day she died. I couldn't even think for one more second, but replace the horrible memories with the good ones.

Starting to recall the first time we met, the first time she kissed me off guard. Oh her lips! Ma cheri! The time we ran with bottles of wine, the thought of the crime makes me laugh. I smile for a slight second before a sudden expected horror comes over me that she was gone now. All of it, gone.

I felt strange, like someone was watching me. Some secret organisation monitoring my behaviour. I was sick of it, every single bit. Unfortunately I had to stay around for the others. As I promised cosima when she told me I had to love all them. Except that bitch Rachel of course, I thought quietly.

I am still so angry at myself, why didn't I put a gun to her head in that elevator?

I heard something drop to the ground,

I turned around to see some glasses lay innocently on the floor. They looked like- I trailed off.

Who was there? Was it my imagination?

There was someone hiding behind that tree! I walked up to it slowly, glimpsing what could only be my minds tricks.

The strange women turned to face me,

'Cosima?'.

Chapter 3: Corruption lead to lies

I glanced at her with panic that I was going crazy. How could this be?

'Cosima'?

'Its me, Delphine.'

'No, no, no it can't be true, you're gone!' I burst into tears at the thought. Her cold hands touched my face as if she were real. I shivered.

She stepped towards me, feeling her warm breath on my neck her lips touched mine, her kiss being the only thing that could reveal the truth...

'It is you', My ghostly face turning to a smile. I hugged her tightly, the feeling of her body grabbing me.

Suddenly I felt a rage inside.

'How could you do this to me'?! I asked angrily, 'I was living in hell!' I trailed off as I said what came to my mind 'I almost, tried to leave...'

'Delphine. I'm here now. I will explain. Just, come with me.'

We walked for a while before we reached a chapel. 'What are we doing here?' I questioned curiously.

'Trust me' she whispered, pulling me closer.

We walked through the door to the back of the chapel, where I slowly followed her down the stairs to a basement. There was a Persian rug, a large couch and much lab equipment that looked like it had been taken from Dyad.

'Wow.' I said searching for more words, 'you have been hiding here?'

'Yes, it has been difficult but I've managed to burst some tunes' She looked at me with a cheeky glance.

'This is amazing. Why are there things from Dyad here?' I couldn't help but ask more questions.

'Sit down, I'll tell you everything.' She said pointing to the couch. 'You want a drink?'

I knew that with anyone else I would ask politely for a non alcoholic drink, but this was cosima.

'I'd care for some red, silvous plait.'

'Nothing's changed it looks like' she said raising her eyebrows.

She grabbed two glasses and a large bottle which made my mouth water.

'So?' I asked seeking answers.

'Once you had gone with Rachel on the plane I discovered Ethan's key in a book kira asked me to read her.'

I gazed at her intrigued.

'I knew I could trust no one but Sarah, so I told her to let the word spread that I never woke from my sleep that morning. she arranged a funeral...

'who's body was-?'... I trailed off

'The coffin was empty, luckily I got to experience my own funeral, something one would dream' she joked cheekily with a smile.

'anyway, I figured if the news spread that I was dead, Rachel would not interfere again.'

'you're right, when she told me and I broke..'

Cosima's eyes gazed deeply into mine, quickly for me to look down guiltily. 'she, she kept that nasty emotionless face which somehow showed belief in the news.' I stated it reassuringly, bringing my face back up from the floor.

Cosima reached for her glass, 'And once that was dealt with, well I used Ethan's code to find a cure' she said it with a sigh as if no big deal.

'Why do you say it so modestly?' I ask with a smile

'Because...I am concentrating on the fact you are sitting right here with me now.'

I turn my face into a serious one, 'There is something I must say..' I whisper as I urge to get it out, but pause to embrace it...

'Je t'aime.'

She reached her hand and gently stroked my cheek, 'Delphine, these past years I have cried myself to sleep thinking about if you were still alive. It feels an overwhelming shock to have you next to me.'

I felt a signal of passion as I stared at her, one I have never felt before.

'Plea-'

I pull her close and kiss her intensely before she could finish.

I was here. She was here. That was all i'd longed for for the past 5 years.

The kiss was strong, letting our words speak through our actions we became closer. I took off her top, feeling an electricity to touch her skin.

As she shivered in the cold chapel basement I held her tightly, and the rest is a blur.