New Story

Hey guys, Willow here!  So, I know we haven't been updating at all and we're sorry. Everything has just been so busy for the both of us, especially since we started our first year of high school this year. Hopefully we'll be updating the story soon and find a proper updating schedule for it! Also, Taylor is making a new Klance (Keith x Lance) story so if you're a Voltron fan, go read it! I'm also making a book -unsure of the title though-  which is a bit of a romance/thriller/mystery book, I won't be posting the chapters until around late July early August.

Anyway, after all thats been said, on to the topic at hand! We're gonna be doing a new story (which you obviously should know by the title). So, last year, Taylor and I wrote this book based on the people in our class - the characters were based on them - and it was a rather good story. But, our principal found out about the story and because we went to a Catholic school and the story was not appropriate whatsoever for our age we got in huge trouble for it and we were forced to discontinue it, but since we don't go there anymore, why not finish it off? We'll be mixing up the story a bit like changing names but that's pretty much it, there's going to be quite a lot of profanities and inappropriate words so if you're not comfortable with that kinda stuff you're very much welcome to not read it. As I said before, we'll be really busy because we started high school and having to keep up with the rush and busyness of high school life - which is exhausting - we won't be updating any time soon, but we'll hopefully have the details published sometime in the very near future.

That's all and we hope you'll find some time to read our stories!