The lost Heir

okay, I'm back I'm not dead! I finally thought of a idea!

Prologue

Skylar grabed a a scroll and handed to Cole, "the missing pirncess again?" he asked, "just help me with the hard parts," she said, "the Queen was mad with greef, 'Oh who stool my egg?! My Ruby red egg-" "no! Skip to the end" Skylar said, "I knew you will come back to me, I knew you where out there trying to find your way home I never stop searching for you', then her parents throughout the kingdom celebrated with a feace and-" "they lived happily ever after..." Skylar finished the part when Cole was about to say that.

Skylar's POV

We where flying and Cole spotted us a island and so we flew there but I went to the water and came out with a splash, feeling the sand under my feet is amazing. "should we go under the tree?" Cole asked, "what happens if there searching right no-" "yep! Under the trees everybody!" "sorry Cole" Jay said, we all didn't listen and stayed close to the water, Lloyd was drinking some water and Jay was next to him, Kai was sitting and covering himself with his wings, dang how big does his wings get?! "guys!!!" Cole said, "what? They won't find us!" I said, "why do you need to worry? Your earth friends will come and save you, I'm going to be betting you that" "I'm not worry about me, I'm trying to look out for you guys" Cole said, "what do you mean? Am I a good leader?" I asked, everybody was still doing what they where doing but didn't say anything to that, "what? I'm a good leader, did I ever got us into trouble?" I asked, "well there was that time when Queen Victoria took us to her castle and tried to kill us" Kai said, but I putted my tail in the water and splashed it on him, "stop fighting!" Jay yelled, "Lloyd stop them!" Jay said, "hm? Oh right" he said, "guys, stop fighting like a time like this we can't let our guard down, maybe the Windwings are finding us right now, but it's okay to let Cole worry about this. And Skylar if you want to be leader then it's fine but sometimes we have some disagreements" he said. True...."I guess our leaderwings is wise~" Kai said and splashed water on Lloyd.

"I think he is!" Jay said. Jay perked up and looked at the sky "guys....I hear wing beats..." we all looked at the sky and we too heard wing beats. "everybody hide!" Lloyd cried. I went close to the water and looked at the others "everybody get inside the water! We'll be safer!" I yelled. "umm no...you see I don't like getting wet, how about this?" Kai then disappeared into the colors around. I couldn't even see him...I guess he's getting better at this! Lloyd then covered himself in his wings and hid inside the tree's. Cole was blending inside the shadows and Jay was open! "Jay quickly come inside the water!" I yelled in worriedness. He looked at the water and got scared, "don't worry! I got you!" I said. He went closer to me and I grabbed him and we both went inside the water. I covered him with one of my wings so he can breath. I looked at the surface, should I go and see? Is my friends going to be okay? I intangled my tail with Jay's. He looked at me with his Lightning blue eyes, my eyes told him 'can you trust me?' he nodded. I swam up at the surface and looked at the sky but made sure I didn't exposed myself that much, I saw two dragons flying and I kinda peeked myself inside the water. "I don't like trusting with a talon...." a Windwing said. "well I don't like working with you Either" a female Engerywing said. "do you think that the Waterwing will show us where the place is?" the Icewing asked. "maybe, I mean he says he misses home so I think he will" what are the Talons up to?

I saw a Windwing coming and i think he saw me because I saw his mouth open or he was yawning but I quickly ducked inside the water. "HEY!" I heard him yell. I quickly swam deeper in the water. I felt tugging and I looked down. Jay kinda looked purple! I quickly swam a other part of the water and he gasped for air, I looked around if the Windwing is around. He wasn't but I shouldn't keep my guard down! "Skylar!!!" Jay yelled. I looked at his directions and I saw the Windwing coming towards us. I quickly went back inside the water and waited. I looked in my arms and I paniced! Jay isn't with me!!! I quickly went back up and looked around, I saw Jay struggling to swim, I swam over to him and grabbed him. "is he gone?" Jay asked and hugged me but looked around, "I don't know...but for now we shouldn't leave our guard down..." I said, I looked down and he was still looking around. "do you want to help me swim back or should I do it?" I asked  "well....I can't really swim because I'm a Lightning Wing...so sorry!" he said, "it's okay" I said and smiled. I putted Jay on my back and I started to swim but not the normal kind. I finally got to land and looked around. I saw the Windwing and i think it was knocked out? I putted Jay on his feet but he was hiding behind me, I walk closer to it and touched him with my tail. "from the looks of it he's knocked out" I said, "yea because of me" my head shot up and looked around "Oh....that's why" I saw colors turning and it was Kai, "wait, how did you knocked him out and how did you know where me and Skylar was?!" Jay said, "I was following you guys. When I heard him say 'hey' I knew you two where in trouble" he said. "and he did a heck of a fight" Kai said rubbing his arm. I looked at it and there was a blast of light acid color. it all melted but I saw acidy vains, "what happens when you get hit by a Windwing?" I asked.