The Work Call.

June 17th, Monday

June 17th, Monday.
The Work Call.
*******************

Two weeks and one day has officially passed by quicker than I would have imagined. I've avoided everyone that I possibly could with great success.

See someone in the hallway? I ran the opposite way.

See someone in the streets? I go the opposite way.

Someone comes to my apartment? I pretend I'm not there.

As simple as that.

I had the apartment to myself now, you'd think I'd have become lonely all by myself for so long, surprisingly I haven't been.

I work five days a week now as well, and always try and find something to do by myself outside of the apartment during the weekend. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't.

Talon also stayed with me last Friday night. We spent the night together, me venting to him, him playing with, and eating his toys, watching some movies and just having fun.

It was a fun night, well needed that's for sure. Plus Talon's so cute, he reminds me of Athena so much. I wish she was here for Talon, she would have been the best mother ever.

Other than that, my main priority has been work. Kehlani and I had become real close over the past few weeks, which is odd for me to say. She's a very upbeat person, and in some weird twisted way, she kind of reminds me of who I used to be.

She let me sit in and watch all her dance classes, and even asked me for input on the routines she was teaching the kids! It was a fantastic job, combined my two favourite things, children and dancing. I can't wait to see this place grow. And who knows, I might even be able to teach my own dance class one day.

The only downfall was the studio itself. It was bare and falling apart, I mean my desk broke just the other day. It was only a collapsible table but it had so much weight on it that it broke. So I had to go and get a new one. I paid for this one of course, as I currently had a ridiculous amount of money I had no idea what to do with. And clearly Kehlani couldn't have afforded a new one anytime soon.

Over the past few days, I've found myself being quite creative. Thinking of new ways to spruce the place out with, but I wasn't sure if Kehlani would like my ideas. I've also been thinking a lot about Kimmy's baby shower.

Oh and something else that I'd picked up of a morning, was going for a walk. I would prefer if it was a run but I can't exactly do that with my damn cast on. I've went back and saw a doctor about it at the hospital last week and they said it was healing well, but still needed to keep it on. This of course led to them telling me I needed to eat more than I had been (which was already a lot) and they gave me more medication and vitamins to take.

I'd put on a few pounds but not enough. I'd found myself struggling to buy clothes that fit, one problem I'd never had before was that I was too skinny.