Characters Sketch

Ahaana Dhanrajgir

Ahaana Dhanrajgir... This name is enough To make everyone scared in
Court... So She is a lawyer....
She is very famous for her success, she just 23 and she is very successful.she wining all the case which she took... And give justice to the people.Very beautiful, mature, sincere And Most important caring. She love her younger sister more than anything,She care all the people who is important for her.
All the lawyers are afraid of her because When She took the case all knows She'll Win... When the opposite lawyer knows That She is going to fight against him/her they drop the case. All the Court room gone silent when she started the case.she never fall in love with anyone.

                Tara Dhanrajgir

Tara Dhanrajgir... The most famous singer in The city of dream(Mumbai)
She is younger sister of Ahaana... All the people scared from Ahaana but she Is who make her scared.... When she not pickup the call Ahaana get scared, When She not talking to her Ahaana get scared... Only Tara have the power of control her sister anger... Tara love her sister very much she can do anything for Ahaana.. And always make her happy with her "paagalpan".
When Tara 8 she have intrest in music And when she 17 she became a singer And now she is 20 and she is most famous singer in Mumbai.... Her all song make everyone happy and romantic She sang many songs... And she is the biggest fan of Avinash Khana... He is also a famous singer... She wanted to Work with him.

                     Raghav Rai

Raghav Rai.. He is a model and rich, arrogant man who hate the singers for... (Reason declared in story)
He always stayed alone... He only have Only one best friend... Who is The most famous singer Avinash Khana... He knows that he hate singer.. By this Avinash become his best friend... He is 25 years old.. And he became top model in Mumbai... He is count in top 5 model.

                 Avinash Khana

Avinash Khana... A famous singer in Mumbai (you can say in world) his Voice like melody.. His all word directly Touch to the heart of people. He wanted to become a model but he became a singer... For whom he don't know... He is 25 year old and he became the voice of all the boys who want to show his love for his Lover... He make everyone happy... His all song had always take the award for best song... He is very successful, he is charming, hot, handsome, and dream boy of every girl... But he never fall in love...

What happened when they meet each other?
Will Tara's dream come true?
Who fall in love with whom?
Will Raghav change?