Dear (Y/N)

My love,

You know you can't run, right? You promised me you wouldn't. I know where you are, why did it cross your mind to disobey me? Come back and I can promise the world to you. Dare you stay away any longer and you shall know the consequences. Make the right choice. I will be waiting for you, my dear.

Tobi :)

Tingles crawl down your back as you reread the letter. You feel your hair rise as you read every word in the letter. The sentences echo in your thoughts and every sentence makes you want to throw up.

He's warning you that if you stay any longer, you may have to relive memories. You don't want to remember what you had to go through during your time with the immature persona you grew to know.

Swirly mask.

First impressions matter, you supposed. He doesn't seem to care about them if he goes around giving people an impression of childlike behavior. You knew that was an act though. Clingy, overly protective, evil intentions. Words you would describe him after unwillingly spending time with him. Of course, there were good memories with him, but you weren't about to accept those memories.

You were sitting alone in your room, playing with water from your cup. Water lazily danced between your open fingers and you let it rise to the middle of the room and burst into little droplets of mist.

Three knocks, and you shift from your slouched position to a more stiff posture. "Hello~ I know you're in there!" Tobi's muffled voice came through from behind the door. You frown and cross your arms. You denied him entrance--

"I'm coming in~" The knob turned and the door creaked open.

You are then dragged out of the comfort of your room, Tobi babbling nonsense about how you are now a part of the Akatsuki, but you are still to be monitored. He then thought it best you get fresh air, when all you wanted was to be alone. The childish man leads you outside and guides you to the top of a tree.

You almost want to run, but the blend of red, orange and yellow color distracts you from your thoughts. You were about to think of how you would never get to see those colors again.

You supposed that sentence was too dramatic for your tastes and blink away your thoughts.

"Tobi, I don't think we should be here. I don't think Pein would like me out of my room, much less outside."

The man in the mask sighed in exasperation, grabbing your chin lightly with one hand, "Obito. Call me Obito when we're alone. I've told you before, surely." You don't like his Tobi voice, but you hate the tone of his real voice even more. You'd rather endure the mocking naive voice than this fake loving tone.

"I wanted to see how you are doing. You don't seem too well. Is one of the members bothering you?"

You grimace, yes it was one of the members though you don't think it would be smart of you to say that he is the bothersome one. He noted your vexed expression and let your chin go. "I can make them disappear if you desire. I only want what's best for you."

'Why don't you make yourself disappear?' You don't say anything despite craving to do so. Tobi groans at your ignorance and turns toward the setting sun. You're glad he gives his attention to, well, anything but you.

"You told me that you like the colors of the sunset, so I thought it would do you good to see it."

When did you tell him that? You force a shiver from happening, has he been spying on you before he has captured you?